Not Worthless

Rumi - Awesome costume.

Izuku - Thanks, I wanted to try something more better than just a plain gi.

Keigo - Hey man it fits well.

All Might - Now that Young Midoriya is here, let's begin the exercise.

Asui - Sir, what kind of exercise is this gonna be?

All Might - There will be two teams. Hero and Villain. The villains have a bomb and the heroes have to either capture the villains or capture the bomb. Heroes will have a capture tape to wrap around your enemy. Villains need to stop the heroes from reaching the bomb throughout the entire time limit.

Everyone was paired up however Izuku was annoyed since he was paired up with Ochaco but the upside was that he facing Bakugo.

Ochaco - Hey...it looks like we're paired together.

Izuku - ...Yeah.

She tried to speak again however Izuku just walked away and Bakugo just told her to ignore him and just try to win without him.

Shoto - You okay?

Izuku - I'm fine. Just hate this pairing.

All Might - Young Midoriya. Let me speak to you privately.

Izuku nodded as both teacher and student went to a small room and spoke to each other.

All Might - I feel like there are some hatred auras between you, Young Uraraka and Young Bakugo.

Izuku - It's fine. But your right. I don't get along with them however I won't let my issues get in the way of my mission.

All Might - That's the way my boy. Plus I'm glad you took my advice.

Izuku - Huh?

All Might - Come on, you really think I didn't know that you were the vigilante I met earlier.

Izuku smiled as both nodded and went back to the rest of the class. Everyone was waiting in the monitor room and Izuku looked at the building schematics but he quickly mesmerized it.

Ochaco - It's awesome how All Might is our teacher. He's just as impressive as he is on T.V.

Izuku - Yeah. Listen we're not friends or anything. But right now we need to work together, if you can listen to what I say and do it right then we'll pass but if you don't then I don't care. Just don't get in my way. Because what I'm gonna do to your boyfriend is something he deserves and long overdue.

Those words hurt Ochaco so much as she knew that the same boy that she cared for was gone.

All Might told them to begin as Izuku and Ochaco were able to get to the second floor as Izuku lifted his hand telling her to wait as she did and Izuku slowly walked up and lifted his leg for a kick.

Kicking Bakugo who tried to come out with an attack but he was sent to the wall nearby.

Izuku - A sneak attack. Typical behavior as always, so the beat down didn't help, did it?

Bakugo - Shut up. You don't deserve to be here. But answer this, why did you seek power after all this time?

Izuku - Because I never wanted to be your punching bag again. Plus I decided that you took enough from me.

He looked at Ochaco who was next to him, Bakugo on the other hand just rushed forward however Izuku blocked his attack and pushed him back with just his hand.

Izuku - You constantly beat me down for something I had no control over. Why?

Bakugo - Because you were weak!