Successor

All Might opened the lounge door for Izuku as the young man walked in and waited for his teacher to walk in.

All Might - Quite the impressive display of power, young Midoriya.

Izuku - Thank you All Might. But I know you didn't call me to talk about that.

All Might - Of course not. But first let me get comfortable.

A giant puff of smoke filled the area as All Might had showed his true form. He was as skinny as a skeleton and his hair now messy with his smile being gone.

Izuku - What the...?

All Might - I'm sure you have a lot of questions but if you would let me explain first. This form is my true form. I can't hold my power long anymore after suffering an injury that made me lose half of my stomach. Not many people know of this fight. However this isn't why I called you exactly. I wanted to give you my power, One for All.

Izuku - I'm sorry, give? Like transfer?

All Might nodded and started to explain the origins of One for All and how he was slowly loosing his ability to use the quirk. But he needed someone to continue on with the Legacy of the quirk.

All Might - Which is why I ask you, Young Midoriya. Will you become my successor and accept this power so you can help the world and become the next Symbol of Peace?

Izuku stayed silent as he thought about it. He still had his training that he was focused on and the power he had inside. However this was an opportunity to get stronger. It felt handed but if it's for the good of the world and it will help him in the future...then he would be stupid if he wasted the massive potential he had. He needed to get stronger.

Izuku - I accept All Might. I'll become your successor and accept One for All.

All Might - Alright!

All Might buffed up again as he held out a strand of hair.

Izuku - What's that?

All Might - My pubes.

Izuku - YOUR WHAT?!

All Might - MY FACKING PUBES!

Izuku - That's what I thought you said, now gimme! (Eats hair like a beast)

All Might - Youre a little freak and I fucking love it!

Shadow2190 - Cut! No, what the fuck was that?

All Might - What? Too much?

Izuku - We thought it be funny.

Shadow2190 - Save it for the bloopers. Let's roll the scene again...ACTION!

(For real this time)

All Might - Here you go, Young Midoriya. Now eat the hair and my power will be transferred to you.

Izuku slowly reached the hair as he ate the hair and he didn't feel anything yet.

Izuku - Nothing?

All Might - It will take some time for it to digest so you'll eventually feel it.

Izuku nodded and shook hands with All Might as he went back to class.

Izuku - One for All shouldn't be my main objective but I'll have to figure it out. But my power has to be the only thing in focus right now. Then I'll focus on One for All. I can't tell anyone about this....

Izuku - RUMI RUMI RUMI!!!

Sorry for the short chapter. I got really busy but the other chapters will be better. Just keep bothering me about this story and I'll continue it.