in a cage

If you don't know what a lemon is I suggest you leave..and if I get one bad comment I'm deleting this story.

Your pov.

I picked up my dress and ran down the thousands of steps and grew tired.

But I knew if I stopped,that idot would catch me.

I ran for a few more moments and saw the door leading out of the tower in veiw..before I could reach it.

A foot was pushed out and I tripped.

"Hmph...I know all your little tricks princess.. Your not fooling anyone."dragneel said holding me by my hair.

(This is during midevil times..midevil times means when there are king and queens and princess...shit like that..)

"Uhhh...let go of me you sock bastard!"I said gridding my teeth.

"Watch your tongue."new said dragging me up the stairs.

Natsu was the one who kept me locked in this tower.He gaurded me night and day.. He was a dragon slayer..he had the powers of a dragon but I hated his guts because he locked me in here.

"Up you go.."be said throwing me back in my cage and smirked.

"You think this is funny!..come and trade places with me for a day and let's see who is laughing!"I said shaking the bars.

"Don't raise your voice..don't forget who has the upper hand..your my little puppet..I can do any thing I want with you..for instance.."he said grabbing me by my chin and pulled me close.

He reached under my white sliku dress and rubbed me threw my underwear making my moan wanting more.

He pressed my clit and I bucked my hips wishing he would just touch me more but he stepped back and chuckled.

"See...what ever I desire..."

I snapped back into it and glared at him.

"I would love to see that pretty boy face of yours down in the dirt!"

"Oh yeah...or would you like to see it some were els.."he said smirking.

"I hate you natsu!"

"Thats the first time you called me by my name..."

"Oh yeah.. It will be the last if you don't let me out!"

"Shut your mouth I run things around here!"he said grabbing my hair.

"You know..you must be punished for every thing you've done..."he said smirking once agian.

He took off his shirt and I blushed.

I just drooled over his body..he would sometimes walk in this room half naked and I could help but just want to touch him.

"You want me to touch you don't you.."he said.

I nodded still stairing.

He laughed."too bad..you don't always get what you want do you.."

I glared at him..but he pressed his lips against mine.

He reached his hand down and unbuckled his own pants and grabbed my hair once again and pushed me on my knees.

"Suck."he said in a firm voice..and I gladly did.

I grabbed his member and took it into my mouth slowly as he threw his head back pleasure.

I glanced at his face and loved the sight of him begging for more with his fangs showing.

I'd made him look hot.

I sucked harder and pulled hit out my mouth befor rolling my tongue over the tip and he grabbed my hair.

"Fuck.."he said as I sucked harder.

I went faster as he made me go deeper as I loved the taste of it.

"Ng..your gonna.-hah..make me come if you do that.."he said as I skid my teeth on his arousal as I sucked.

"Fuck I'm gonna come.."he said.

I grabbed my hand and pumped him as I sucked the tip and he came into my mouth throwing his head back once again.

"I didn't expect you to be good...you deserve a reward.." He said bending down as I stood.

He pushed his head through the wide bars and lifted up my dress and pushed his head under.

He pressed the tip of his tongue on my clit though panties and I moaned.

He burned the cloth off and licked my clit harshly as I pressed myself agianst his face.

"Ahnnn...harder!"I said as he then took my clit into his mouth and sucked on it quiet hard.

He took his tongue to my entrance and pushed it in as I tried to move my hips with his tongue.

"Hah..this feels so- ahh fuck..-great!"I said as he went back to playing with my clit.

I took one of my hands and grinded my self into his face as j was a moaning mess.

"No fair I-"I didn't get to finish my sentence because he was opening the cage.

He laid me down on the floor and threw my legs over his shoulder.

He dipped his tongue back into my wet folds and I thrusted my hips up and Down to match the rhythm of the way his tongue pleasured me.

I gribbed his hair pulling him closer and he gave a low growl making his mouth vibrate against me.

"M..ha..I'm gonna come..."I said.

He took note of that and pushed hus tongue inside of me deep making me come.

"Ahnnm!"I said as I rid out my orgasm against his face.

He licked up the liquid dripping from me as I felt myself wanting more again.

He glanced at me and smirked.

"This is what you wanted for how long now?"

"I-i.."

"No need.."he said standing up and putting his clothes back on.

I Stood up and sat back in my cage as I looked at him the whole time.

I closed the door and he smirked at me.

"Your being good on purpose aren't you?..don't worry..you'll get the rest of your punishment tomorrow princess..."he said winking at me and walked out the room.

I blushed and felt my cheeks were hot..I can't believe what I just did..am I falling For him?

This is madness!