In A Cage pt.2

This was actually kind of requested to be finished so yeah...enjoy ^^

This sucks.

Its been a week since the whole...'thing' has happened.

And every time natsu walks in here he's quiet or in just staring at me..

And he also never has a shirt on showing his body on purpose..

It's frustrating to look at him becuase teasingly acting innocent... But I have triacks up my sleeve too.

The next day.

I'm going to suduce him...

No.

I may not know how I'm going to do it..but I know that I'm going to do it.

I change my clothes into my see through white thin dress ..of course..

I only have three pairs of clothes but I've never worn this in front of him before.
I let my hair down onto my shoulders and were no shoes at all.

I tale off all the jewelry I had before I was kidnapped and place it aside.

I sat down on the bed and crossed my legs.

A few minutes later he walked in being silent once again and locked the door behind him.

He then sat on a shirt in front of me..but not that close to the large cage I was in.

His eyes roamed around and I followed them to conclude that he was looking at my body .At least I'm getting some were.

"Need something..you look a little ..lost?"I said tilting my head innocently.

He smirked for a second and the looked at the floor.

"Nothing I'll assure you..but one question?"

"Of course what's bothering you..natsu.."I said standing up and whispering his name.

"Hm...why are you wearing that?"he said raising a brow.

"No reason..a kind soul locked me in this wonderful tower and put me in a cage and didn't let me bathe for a week.."I said leaning against the bars not facing him.

It was quiet for a wmfew moments..I feel like stopping because I know he won't stand and he'll know what I'm doing..

My thoughts fi ished as I hear metal against metal...the cage.

Lookining into my right there stood the powerful mighty dragon still smirking,swinging the keys around the index of his fingers he spoke.

"Well you wanna wash your clothes don't you?"I smile and stand and pull the little clothes I had into my hand that were neatly folded and dirty from the times he pushed me back into the cage and me landing in the floor.

"I'll carry them for you."he said grabbing then out my hand and setting them aside.

I was confused for a second until he grabbed a rope from the back of his jeans.

"Turn."he said.

I was confused so he turned me around with his arms and grabbed my wrist harshly making me yelp in pain a bit.

He tied the around my back and pressed his face towards my ear.

"Just so the princess gets any ideas..if she even thinks of running two feet from this tower she wouldn't wanna know the price."he back away and grabbed my clothes and walked down the steps with my following behind him.