In a cage pt 6

Almost done with the request don't worry.

Your pov.
I yawned and rubbed my sleepy eyes as natsu carried me on his back heading home.
"I got you some clothes, So you don't have to wear these stupid things anymore" He said softly.
I smiled and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck.
"Your so kind."
When natsu got home he set me down but as I was balanced onto my feet I fell onto the floor,before my face could hit the ground I looked up seeing natsu grabbing me collar.
"G-gomenasi.."
He snatched his teeth and dragged me inside and set me on the bed.
He then threw something at me and walked out the room leaving with a."get dressed. "
I was left confused but followed his orders and put on some sweat pants and a shirt.
"hmmm so soft and warm." I walked outside and wondered where natsu went untill the shower turned on.
I glanced at the door for a second and thought..
This is it, Escape.
You could be free..you could be-

"Meow!"I looked down seeing natsu's cat and smiled.
I slapped myself.
I might wanna be free,But Im just gonna come back because I'm obsessed with him.
The way he looks at me,the way he smells,the way he acts,The way he would corress my body,And oh god the way he looked.
" Maybe I should make dinner for us."I walked into the kitchen anf thought of things I could put together as I started looking though the cabinet's and fridges.
"What smells good?"
I smiled hearing his voice, "nothing just a little something I put-...toge..ther.."My eyes widened seeing his slightly damp body still wet with just a towel on his hips showing his V line.
Damn....
He shrugged and turned away from me and I growled." Damn it natsu."
Time skip.
"Wow your getting amazing at this y/n!" Natsu said putting his plate in the sink.
"R-really? I'm glad you like it..so um..I deserve a reward right?"
He tilted his head untill I realized how needy I sounded, I sound like I just wanted to be around him for pleasure?Like the only reason I cooked was because I wanted to be touched and not because I was feeling good about us..what if natsu thinks that of me...
He walked towards me and tilted my face up.
How charming and smooth he was at all the right moments.
Just one push was all it took for my lips to touch his,The warmth that was  radiating from him was comforting, I could feel it from here.
Just one push Y/n.
I press my feet into the floor bringing me to my tippy toes making our lips touch again.
I pulled him down closer to me until he threw us on the couch roughly already getting into everything."Ha..And I thought I was feeling needy."

He pulled his lips away from my neck and pulled down the sleeve on my shoulder
"Hhn.. Shut up and be quiet.Seeing you cook for me turned me on from the start."
He dug his fangs into my shoulder making me flinch,It hurt alot but if it was him I was okay with it.

He pulled away licking his teeth before smashing his lips into mines.his mouth tasted like blood and it was rather bitter,I questioned his taste buds but remembered we aren't the same.

"Ah..I can't breathe."
I struggled to say as out tongues collided together rolling around beautifully in each other's mouthes.
"Sit up."His whispered in my ear .
Before I could even fully get up he hauled my shirt off my body and attempted to unclip my bra."Gentle natsu or you'll break it..And they were expensive too."

He snickered."If I break em I'll just buy you back some new ones since I bought them in the first place."
He successfully took them off as he threw them on the floor leaving it still unharmed and in good condition.
"Ah..Fuck.. like that.."

I moaned and he took my right nipple between his lips.He slowly pushed me back down and suckled on the erect bud.
He looked at it with his tongue looking up at me excited to see my response.
He shifted over to my left side doing the same and enjoying my moans."you're such a good girl.Giving me exactly what I wanna hear.."

He trailed his hand down my body and slipped them into my panties."Now look what you did..You got your new under garments all dirty.."
He smirked slipped them from between my legs holding them up."D.. dirty!?"
He held them close to him and inhaled deeply ."God you smell amazing.."

I shifted uncomfortably as he was enjoying himself and I wasn't ."Clean them for me dear?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me.. Clean them."
He handed then to me and I looked down at them.There was a large wet stain and I looked at it in embarrassment."you mean.."He nodded and I stared down at it.

"I mean it's okay when you do it but me!?I don't-"He grabbed my underwear and shoved it in my mouth."Are you disobeying me?"
I shook my head and grabbed it out my mouth.
I closed my eyes and stuck out my tongue and imagined it was something else.

It's vanilla ice cream.Vanilla ice cream..Vanilla ice cream.
I slowly dragged my to the over the clothe as natsu watched me intensely."That's enough."
He grabbed my underwear and set it aside pushing me back down.

"God you really get me going you know that?But right now your scent is driving me insane..I have to taste you."He
Spread my legs before diving his tongue straight into me and curling it.

"Ahhnn....Fuck~"I moaned as he flicked his tongue over my clit.

I pushed my hand behind his head to trying to get more out of him.
"Hmm you're so wet,And it's so fucking warm"
He dragged his tongue up before sucking on my clit Again and I thrust my hips forward."O fuck,More natsu please."

He pulled away before using his thumb the rub my clit with a quickening pace."Hm you like that?"I nodded as I threw my head back.

He inserted one finger while sucking my clit and nibbling on the small bud.
"Here,Do this.."

He guided my right hand to my breast to pinch and massage it."Mm yeah just like that.."He went back down and continued to suck my clit until my breath quickened."Fuck natsu I'm gonna come.."

He quickly went over my clit with his thumb while licking me and until my legs squeezed together."Ah-..Ahhhh."

------

"There all cleaned up.."

"Are you talking about you or the dishes?"Natsu asked after brushing his teeth and getting ready for bed.
I glared at him before walking over to the room.
"Oh shut up..I'm tired anyway time for me to get some sleep."

I heard the door slam behind me and natsu flickered off the light before tackling me into the bed."Who said we were done my love?"

Sorry I disappeared I'll explain later,I hope you enjoyed this changed stay tuned.