Love? pt 2.

I shift off my bed and began to take off natsu's black and orange coatt as I was blushing the whole time and I unbuckled hi belt and took off his waist coatt and placed it on the floor.

I pull down his pants and his boxer's at the same time as he helped me by lifting up his waist a bit.

I placed my hand around his aroused member as he threw his head back a little and I smiled a bit..

I stuck out my tounge and flicked the tip a bit and he moaned.I place my mouth around the whole tip and sucked lightly teasing him and he grabbed a fist full of my hair begging me to go down.

I did but I went slowly as I could hear him pant a bit .

After I finished teasing him enough I pulled my mouth away and I stroked him at a fast pace and his eyes closed as he bit it lip.

I placed my mouth over his member and began to Bob my head .

"Ah..fuck y/n..keep going.."he said pushing  my head a little further and I almost gagged as I deep throated him.

After a few minutes of him moaning he tried to push my head up but I kept it down."ah-..y-y/n..stop..hmm !"he said.

I went faster and slid my hand up and down on what I couldn't reach and he grabbed my head once more  making me go further telling me I shouldn't.

"W-wait..y/n..stop.."he said put I took him in my moth once again.

"I-im gonna come if you keep going.."I hummed in delight as I heard those words but he moaned really loud and thrust his hips upw hen I did that.

"D-dont..do that"

"Mmh..hmn!"I said say 'okay' and he moaned agian.

I circled my tongue around the tip and kept playing with him and not letting him come..the reason why was because he didn't want to..so I made him want to.

I pushed my self up at his level and stoked him.
"Feels good?"I whispered Into his ear.

"Hell yes.."he said.

I smiled as he admitted and took him back into my mouth sucking him at a fast pace.

"Y-y/n..I'm about to... "he said and I dragged my teeth up and down his length a bit.

he said as he came into my mouth and I swallowed it to avoid a mess.

I stood up and looked at him and I kissed him letting him taste himself on my tongue and he layer me down.

"That was awsome.."he said.

"Now let me return the favor.."he smiled and i smiled back.

"I'll go slow..I promise.."he said and I nodded as I felt him press against me a little and I bit my lip trying not no moan.

He went into me a little and I gasped at the pain as he kissed me as he went further in as tears tended to fall and they did.

After a moment I bit my lip again.
"You can move now.."I whispered.

"Are you sure?"he asked worried.

"Its fine go ahead.."he said and moved a bit and pulled out and went back in and I moaned in pain still and pleasure a little.

"It kind of hurts a little.."I said smiling.

"Don't worry.."he said and pulled put and thrust back into me but it didn't hurt as much because he moved his fingers down to my clit and began to rub in an uneven rhythm.

"Ahh..yes!"I said as he pleasure me.

"God your so tight it feels so good.."he said .

A few minutes later he grabbed my side and fliped us over so he was under me and I was above him.

"Why did you..stop?"I said panting.

"Ride me."he smirked.

"W-what?"

"Like this."he grabbed my hips and lifted my up and pulled me back down as I moaned.

He did it again untill I got the idea and did it on my own..

"Go faster!"he said and I moaned and I did.

He grabbed my breast and squeezed them as I bit my lip."hah..I'm about to come.."I said.

"Yeah me too.."he said and pushed me back over and began to thrust Into me.

I came first but after two more thrust natsylu came also and bit my neck as I gasped in shock.

Both me and him panted as he pulled out of me and gazed into my eyes.

He leaned down and kissed me gently..not a lustful kiss..but one with lots of love.. It was sweet and slow..he let go and collapsed by my side as I pulled the blanket over us and glanced at His face.

"Y/n..I've always had a crush on you and I be always loved you..the reason this probably happened was because it was mating season.. And every year I have the urge to do this because our mate is the one that we protect for life and is makes us nothing If they regect us..so..y/n..your my mate..do you wanna regect me because I haven't told you about this before I marked you?"he asked in a sad tone and I blushed and my heart beater rapidly..I thought he loved licu or something.

"No..I've always had a crush on you and I didn't wanna confess be a use it thought you would regect me ...I love you ...and yes..I would love to be your mate."I said and hugged him.

"I love you too.."he said and. Rashes my into his warm chest.

"Y/n.."he said as I almost fell asleep.
"Oh..yes?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
."we didn't use protection and this whole thing was instinct not by me..are you gonna have babies now?"

"Oh well fuck nastu...now that's something you should have told me...but I'm glad its you..but..fuck."

                              The end.

I was thinking if I should write another book like a series...I might just do that but for now let's see how it goes..see you laterrrr

Thx for reading ^°^