what's for breakfast (Re upload)

Just in case u can't read because wattpad is trash rn.
Before you read!

This chapter has two smut scenes so if its a school night for you its a rather long chapter~

I shifted slightly as My hand flipped the pancakes I front of me,Usually this sort of thing would turn me on.But its only 12:00 and its too early.
I could hear the groans get a little louder and more erotic as I stood there making breakfast.
Yes,this was normal.
Natsu tended to get wet dreams every once or twice a month, For a boy his age I would say its normal but still.Its not that common.
I flipped the pancakes onto two plates and set the table,made eggs, put a rose in the vase and smiled."It's perfect."I walked up the stairs to go get natsu but I remembered what was going on in that mind of his."He should at least wash my sheets."I said wandering back down.

God control yourself woman,Snap out of it!He can't help in this is what a normal boy goes through.
It was true..Why did I find it such a turn of when guys get hard in the morning or have a wet dream.

Maybe its because they unconsciously get turned on in their sleep,Or orgasm against their own will..oh yeah,just think of what kind of dream he's having.

~~~~~~~~

Natsu squirmed on the bed with only one peice of clothing on,covering for what I deeply desired."Y/n...I'm.."Natsu groaned weekly as cold sweat dripped down his tanned skin,my tongue swiped between my lips."You naughty boy..Getting hard on MY watch eh?I'll teach you what's good..oh yeah,You like getting tied up by your own scarf.Don't you!"Natsu pulled back on the cloth that was so tight it nearly cut off his circulation.

I sat up on his stomach and smirked,He slightly gasped as I grounded my hips onto his stomach,Just slightly above his erection."I-I can feel..Damn you're soaking wet."
Natsu groaned trying to move his hips,managing to slightly rub against my butt."ugh,more..Please."

"Aha..You want this?"I reached behind me rubbing his tip through his boxers before stroking and grabbing at him though the cloth,Soon after a damp stain appeared at the center."You dirtied your clothes Natsu..Ill have to clean it for you...."I slowly climbed off natsu and patted his thigh to lift up his bottom off the bed.
He obliged thinking I would do exactly what I wanted but I moved away taking the boxers with me.

I smiled at him before taking his boxers into my mouth and humming as my tongue slid over the damp part making it wetter.Natsu flushed brightly and choked on his breathing pattern."stop that."

"Oh I'm sorry..It just tastes so good.."Natsu groaned heavily and panting."God Damn it,Let me go so I can touch you."

I smirked setting aside the boxers."No way am I letting you touch me,I'll touch you though..if you beg for it.."

"Haha! you're funny if you think I'm gonna beg for you to give me pleasure."

"Fine."
I slid off my bra and underwear and sat right above Natsu's chest."You smell so good, Please y/n i need to feel your skin.Just a touch.Please.."

I slowly rubbed my hips on Natsu's chest and he sighed."You're so wet..and hot..damn it all."

"Alright.make sure you're watching closely."
Natsu swallowed hard as I lifted up my hips and unclipped my bra."Fuck.."He muttered under his breath as I slowly made my way down my skin with one hand.My index finger brushed over my clit and I flinched."ahh...Wait..I."

"See,You're too sensitive to touch yourself without flinching every minute,Let me do this-"

"Haaaahh!Ah!Fuck!"I moaned loudly as I slipped my middle finger in me.
Natsu went silent as we watched in amazement."It..Feels strange when I do it..I don't.."
Natsu licked his lip and sighed."your finger is too small for you to actually feel something..This might feel weird and over welming but curl your finger,As if you're telling my to come here."Natsu's breath was obviously shaking from what was presented before him."Like..this?"