Chapter Three ~ Home Sweet Home

Year: 1995

River looked out the window as the train was coming to a stop and smiled when she saw a familiar brunette running down the platform and waving her hands, "RIVER! RIVER!" Hearing her name being called caused the other girls in her compartment to stare at her with disdain, she didn't care as she was trying to hide her laugh under her palm. Not to leave her sister hanging, she carefully raised her hand up and waved back with a smile plastered across her face.

"What the hell are you laughing at, Prince?" A girl, Eloise Midgen, sneered as she looked River up and down while the two other girls, Daisy Gordon and Nova Burton, giggled and whispered to each other. River peeled her eyes from the window and bored hers into Eloise's, "I don't see how it affects you..."

"It does when you are in my compartment!" Eloise shrieked as Daisy and Nova nodded in agreement.

'God they are such fucking suck ups.' River thought to herself before opening her mouth to reply, "I was here first but by all means you may go. The door is right there, besides we are here at our stop. So stop being a wuss and stressing yourself out before you get wrinkles and acne isn't your only problem." Without hearing response, River took her trunk, along with her coat and slid out from the compartment. Closing the door, she let out a sigh and made her way to the front of the train, in order to meet with Draco.

"Excuse me--"

"Sorry about that, mate!"

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOIN- Oh it's you." The familiar voice rang through River's ears. She put on a fake pout as she watched people rapidly get off the train and hug their family, "What? Not happy to see me?" SIlver eyes met hers and a smirk crept up around his face, "No, I did not have the pleasure of releasing dopamine when my eyes glazed upon you."

River let out a cut laugh and nudged him in the ribs, "Dray it won't hurt you to talk like a normal person once in a while."

"Gotta scare away the ladies with that, if you know what I mean?" Draco wiggled his brows and then put on his mask when Ron, Harry, and Hermione passed by them. "Have fun with your family Pottah!"

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy! Didn't know they allowed visits to Death Eaters!" Ron yelled back, trying to get a raise out of Draco as Draco did to Harry, "Draco, don't. It's not worth losing your temper over." River whispered as she started to lead him off the train and on the way to her sister, "If we don't meet Bailey now, she is going to throw a fit." Draco and River shared a look at that and hurried off the train and onto the way of the one and only Bailey Prince. The two of them trailed one another as they carefully dodged parents and students who decided it was a good idea to stand in the middle of the fucking platform.

And there she was, Bailey Prince, a tall short haired brunette with circled glasses that covered her faded scars across her cheeks. Her black double hoop earrings blared in the sunlight and matched with her glossed lips, she was laughing to the person next to her and had her hands resting on her jeans that matched the dark green t-shirt and black scarf along with a black elastic wrapped around her neck.

"BAILEY!" River jumped from her position next to Draco and hugged her sister with the force that almost knocked them both to the ground, "Calm down sis! Imma be here all summer~"

"Yeah, well I guess I just missed ya or whatever!" River pouted as she finally let go and had her hands to her side and let her jaw drop when she saw who Bailey was laughing with, quickly fixing up her appearance, "Mrs. Wealsey! Hello, how you doing?" Embodying the character of Joey Tribanni from that new show on air called "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" River would watch the show whenever it popped up on the telly and really enjoyed the freshness of it instead of the characters being corny like in the cartoons.