Chapter 2:Hospital

It's been thirty minutes since they got to the hospital and Asami was nearly about to have a panic attack but luckily Mako and Bolin were there. "Asami everything will be ok Korra is strong" Bolin said "B-b-but sh-she went l-limb Bolin!" Asami said looking down "she went limb in my arms" "Mako go check on her real quick please"Bolin said while hugging Asami Mako nodded and he went in the room and saw Korra laying down "Hey Korra..." He waits for a response but nothing "Please wake up we need you Asami needs you she so worried about you"Mako looks and Korra and noticed how she wasn't breathing and he look up at the monitor and that's when he saw the straight line."Korra? Korra!?" He shakes her but nothing works "someone help I need a doctor!!" The doctors heard Mako and ran into Korra's room they pushed Mako out the room and closed the door. Mako walked back to Bolin and Asami "what's happening?" Said Asami Mako looked at Asami with teary eyes but said nothing "Mako?" Asami said with her voice cracking and tears about to fall "I'm-I'm sorry Asami... but I don't think we're seeing Korra again"he says before breaking down.

Minutes later the doctor comes out Korras, Asami, Mako and Bolin look up to the doctor, Asami says is "Korra ok?!" She said with a little smile but with tears, The doctor looked at her with a sad face saying " I'm sorry but Avatar Korra is dead" "no-no!" Asami screams while breaking down, "Were supposed to have our future were supposed to get married and take care of our child together!" She says crying on Bolin, "Wait ch-child... Asami Korra got you pregnant?" Bolin said with tears in his own eyes Asami looks up at him and breaks down even harder than before.

Bolin, Asami and Mako walk into Korrasroom but when they see her all three have tears running down their faces. "He-Hey Kor" Bolin says wiping the tears from his faces and put his hand over her " "sighs" Korra oh Korra you-your finally able to be a- at peace you can finally rest your wo-worries away no more evil no more b-bad guys the wo-world is a-at peace t-thanks to you my- my..." Bolin starts to break down in tears Asami and Mako go to hug him but all the three break down into tears. "Asami, me and Bolin are gonna step out for bit... ok?" He says with red puffy eyes, she nods and looks at her lover and grabs her hand " you know hun I was saving a surprise for.."

Asami had a few tears flowing down her face " I was going to tell you when we got back from our little date" her voice started cracking a little "I wanted our future to be just as you told me you dreamed..." she puts Korras hand on her stomach " You w-were able to make one of my dreams possible... "giggles" "remember when you said you wanted a kid one day...... well that one day became now and remember when we were talking about the names we would pick if we did... you pick Genji if a boy and i pick Yasuko..."

Asami collapsed on Korras body " Please come back I love you I love you so much I lost my mom then my dad but I can't lose you again!!" She looks at Korra then puts her hand on her cold cheek " please... please come back.. I need you.." she said before going down to kiss her lips one last time before breaking down.