Chapter 3:Bad News

Everyone was at air temple island waiting for news about Korra. About thirty minutes went by Mako, Bolin, and Asami returned.

"Bolin, Mako, Asami" called Tenzin, the three looked at him with there sad faces which gave Tenzin the message "oh no please don't tell me.." he says while looking at Asami, Asami looks at him and then falls to her knees and breaks down crying harder then before screaming Korra.

Pema,Kya and Jinora hear Asami and run towards the group. "Asami what wr-" Tenzin looks at Pema then at Asami then the three woman figured out what happened with one thought-where's Korra-.They go over to Asami while she was breaking down trying to calm her down."Asami it's going to be ok"Jinora says trying not to let her voice crack. "No it's not it's not alright without Korra!!" Asami says getting up and running outside. "I-I can't believe she-" Tenzin says and start to cry, Pema,Jinora and Kya walk over to him and hug him.

•Asami•I start to ran over to where I think the bison are trying to find someone. I reach the barn and look to see Naga laying down whimpering but she looks up and me and gets up walks towards me and gentle puts her head on my should and whimper. "I know Naga I'll miss her too" I hug her for a while but after some time she pulls away and goes under my legs and left me up and takes me to the docks " your taking me back home?" I ask her, she barks in response, I kiss the top of her head "Good girl"

We get to the estate and me and Naga go up to my room I sit on my bed and get a pillow but not my pillow Korra's pillow "just this morning you were here and now..." tears fall from my face onto the pillow. I go to her side of the bed but I feel something touch my leg I look and see Naga paw, I look at her and pat the spot next to me. She gets on the bed and I put me hand on her head and kiss her nose "Goodnight Naga" Naga licks my hand for a response. "Goodnight Korra" I let one tear fall from my face I put Naga's head on my side and I grab Korra's pillow and fall asleep.