Chapter 35 • One Destiny

In an unknown place with calming atmosphere, Wang Yibo feels like he's standing alone in the center of nowhere.

He set eyes on his hands, "Am I... Dead?"

Wang Yibo then decided to roam in this no-end place. Why he can't feel any tiredness despite the fact he's already walked pretty far?

He stopped for a moment and wondered why he was there. At this moment, Yibo almost forgets everything! The only He's thinking about right now is his current situation.

Wang Yibo wandered his sight as his eyes caught something. He subconsciously walked towards it.

"What is this?" Something urged him to touch the flickering who-knows light.

After that, A figure of a woman showed up in front of him!

"Who?!" Wang Yibo takes one step back.

"Wang Yibo Wang Yibo," The woman in a white dress says his name like a chant, "Would you like to come back?"

"Huh?" He perplexed, "Come back? Where?"

The Woman sneered, "To the person you love..."

"The person I love?" Then a flashed-like of memories suddenly came into Yibo's mind, "Xiao Zhan!"

"You're aware that you have not been good to him, right?" She eyed Yibo, seems like judging him.

"I-I know" He avoids her eyes for a second and then looks at her with confidence, "But I'm willing to do everything for him to forgive me"

"I see, take a look at this" The woman cast her hand and a mirror like showed up then Yibo could see Darren in it.

"?!" Seeing his rival's face made his blood boil.

But not only that, After just a moment it shows how much Darren took good care of Xiao Zhan like a piece of diamond in these past years.

Wang Yibo admitted that it really pinched his heart even something blocked his throat for him to complain. Seems like he doesn't have the right because Yibo knew He had been a jerk before.

After a show, The woman stopped it by making her hand sway once again.

"How was it? Do you think you deserve to be forgiven and to be with his side again?"

Wang Yibo lowered his head as he clenched his hands and bitterly says, "N-No"

After he uttered that, Yibo suddenly hears Xiao Zhan's voice saying:

-
"Despite of what you've done, I can't hate you because I'm still inlove with the person whom I met in that garden"
~
"B-Bo, I already have forgiven you since... you've changed"
-

Wang Yibo, "..."

"What if I will tell you that... The only solution for you to gain consciousness again is some parts of your memories should be erased?" The woman walks around Yibo.

He felt tension but still, he replies solidly, "I don't mind to create new memories with him. As long as I could be with my baobao again, it's fine."

-❀-

"Who... are you?" The first sentence that came out from Yibo made Xiao Zhan pause as his heart starts to bleed.

"W-What do you mean?" He stuttered.

"You are my...?" Yibo's voice is hoarse and eyed Xiao Zhan sharply that almost piercing him.

Xiao Zhan's heart suddenly races, "I-I'm your... I am... y-your Sean" His tears start to form while looking at Yibo's tiger eyes. Perhaps, it scares Xiao Zhan not because of how Yibo stared at him but scares He might be forgotten by his love.