Ancestor (Maetee/T-Rex)

"No, I am not going!" Maetee shouted into the phone. Tees looked at him questioningly, bud no one dared to open their mouths. Even Watee only silently raised his eyebrow. It was the first time they saw the scaredy-cat so furious. His face was red, and you could see a vein popping on his forehead. The room went silent as soon as Maetee tossed the device on the coffee table and angrily walked outside. The four pairs of eyes followed him until he disappeared from their sight.

"Should we call T-Rex?" Teedo asked. The group agreement echoed through the house. 

"There's no need," Watee said, pointing at the arriving figure of his brother. The short boy head straight to the fuming Maetee. His arms wrapped themself around the taller's male waist. T-Rex's mouth was moving, and Maetee visibly relaxed after the talk. 

"Teedet, what are they talking about?" Teedo asked curiously. 

"You want to know?" 

"I don't." Watee snorted, but he was ignored. 

"I don't want to prey on their business, but I am also curious." Maitee shrugged. Teedet nodded and took off his headphones. 

"Maetee's mother wanted him to go to their ancestor's grave. They fight because of it. T-Rex calmed him down." Teedet explained. The Tees nodded, urging him to continue, as they saw the couple whispering to each other through the glass door. Suddenly Teedets face flushed bright red, and he put the headphones back. 

"I am not repeating this." He closed his eyes, ignoring Teedo shaking him. Watee growled, having an idea why Teedet refused to talk. He will have to remind his brother about the rules one more time.