Chapter Ten: More Than I Thought

*_-Cory-_*

My face drops i fear. I run over to April, her body was cold and she was in shock. I put her on my bed. Jasper my room mate ran over looking at her. I didn't know what was going on until i smelt it, a scent of wolfs bane can travel and stay on a wolves body. "Aconite" I said making sure not to say wolfs bane infant of Japser.

I ran out to the girl dorm. Not all the girls where very happy with me running in unexpectedly. I got to Aprils room. The scent was strong. I swung open the door. 2 pots of wolfs bane where on tables. "Get those out of here now" i yelled to Emilie. "What why, NO they where a present form my parents they said it will protect me" she said argumently. "APRILS ALLERGIC TO THEM" I screamed holding my hand over my nose and mouth. Her eyes widened and she chucked the out the window. I slightly giggled thinking if anyone was walking. Why is that funny?

"Is April ok?" she said. I looked at her worried. "No" i said racing back to my room. I got there and April was starting to look better. I looked at Jasper who was about to call for help. "No jasper, she's ok, this has happened before, she just needs to stay here fora bit longer" i said making him stop.

Her swells started to fade and i started to breathe easier. I sat dow and rested my head on the wall. Great first day. (sarcastic). I closed my eyes and heard a loud gasp. I spun my head towards April. She sat up quickly and i held her up. "I-Im ok"She said panting. I hugged her tightly and she wrapped her arms round me. "Strange first day huh?" i said to her making her giggle slightly.

*_-One Week later-_*

The start to chirp as the sun starts to rise. I forgot about early mornings. I groaned and rubbed y eyes and my alarm went off. I looked a my schedule for the day. Art and music. Better than boring stuff. This college was different from others, choosing your own subjects, each subject good for a maximum of three hours.

I rolled ovre in ym bed. Emilie was already up and ready. I felt my sheets be ripped off from above me. I felt a sudden slight chill. I rolled up in a ball mumbling "No". She laughed at me. Over one week we had already gotten really close. "Come on April, up ya get" she said slap my leg gently.

I roll my eyes and eventually get up. I grabbed a plan white tank top, a checkered button up red top to put onto but unbutotned, leather black leggings and some floral vans. (Shoes).

I grabbed a few things and head to the class room. I got to the room and it instantly hit me. The huge room had over 100 students in it already. The smell was a random mix of smells which where familiar but i just couldn't grab what they here exactly. I ignored the feeling and went to a seat. I couldn't lose this feeling of people looking at me.

I saw cory walk in. I kind of crouched down a slight bit. "How many new people are here?" i said to him with mind link. I saw him look around. "Like over twenty" he replied arriving to his seat. He leaned over and kissed me. "How you feeling today?" he asked putting his palm on my forehead. "Im better now but the room still smells a tiny bit" i said quietly mumbling off at the end.

The teacher arrived not long after. He was a very tall man with a slighlty bald head. He carried a giant bag full of stuff. "Ok students, today we will be focusig on the natural beaty area, the things you would find outside. So thats your topic. You all have a project to do. Go outside and draw something that means something to you outside, draw something that means to you in general and also a drawing, painting or model of someone or something connected to the environment somehow" He eneded, everyone grunted loudly and he laugh.

I already started thinking of so many ideas, i look dover to cory who had a frozen face of all crinkle dup and snapped as if he was showing. "what?" i said giggling, "I have no idea" he said keeping his face. "Thats your concentrating face?" i asked. "Yeah, surprised you haven't noticed" he said "well normally i jus think your bored" i said. He slightly punched my shoulder lightly and i laughed.

The teacher Mr Henricks came around to give everyone a sheet. I did enjoy art but sometimes it can ge ton my nerves. "Oh right ha, everyone come out to the B-Tree for your start of your project we will start today.

Everyone followed him outside to the B-Tree or as me and Cory call it, The MA-Tree (The Mountain Ashe Tree). We where free to roam around. Luckily there was an area of forest. I dragged Cory around. I spotted something. I looked up a tree to see a beautiful Owl camouflaging itself to a tree branch. I turned around to cory who already started sketching. I smiled and sat next to him. He was ok with art but was very talented. We leaned our backs against each other facing different directions.

Two hours later Mr Henricks called the class in. When everyone gathered up into a circle i released something. The smells, i knew what they where. Vamp,Wolf, Mermaid,banshee,cat,hybrid and a smell i have never scened but know what it is, a griffen.

The class is dismissed. The griffen(female) turns around. We make eye contact for a second. Instantly i move into a vision. ' A huge griffin brown, gold and white standing in a padock of grass. Its wings spread over two meters. A lions body, eagles claws,eagles legs for front and lions legs for back, wings and headeagled and a lion tail. Theres a golden angel with swirled carvings on its from left leg, theres a woman in front of her demanding her do do things' Im snapped out of the vision as our eye loses contact. Even for a second the vision felt very slow.

Then i remembered. Alrawolfa. The lunar eclipse was still up and running so thats whats dragging them here. By next mont i think that there will be no more humans.

*_-Alrawolfa-_*

My small hut was cold but better than nothing. I started out a the lunar eclipse. My magic is more powerful than ever. I smiled evil thinking about the chaos i will achieve form this. I heard something coming.

A griffen punched on a log outside my hut. "Its safe my darling" i said. It changed back to a human girl. She kneeled down on her knee. "Master, April Silverwater is starting to ge there visions now" she said and i smiled.

"well then let the rest roam free. There will be chaos, there will be distraction, and there will be death" i let out a red smoke and anger fled through the forest . " Let the mortals see what everyone truly is and what they truly and become.

The girls head went up and her eyes turned orange, she formed into her griffen and her bangle glittered in the moons light. Let them suffer.