25. Make 'em Laugh!

Octavia POV.
Location: the Goetia mansion The Pride ring Hell

Right now the Goetia princess is in her room jamming out to her favorite music ever since she had met Y/n L/n she has felt like her life has turned into a Perpetual daydream she keeps fantasizing about what happened the two of them felling in love everything ranging from how they would live together she fantasized about the home they would share she even had more explicit thoughts like how they would make love and she even fantasized about the family they would have what their children would look like, act like, and what they would name their children.

Octavia: Y/n L/n I wish I could know you better and I wish I could get closer to you, but how?

Suddenly Octavia's phone began to ring she looked at her phone and she noticed that it was from the princess of Hell herself Charlie she immediately picked up the phone and answered the call.

Octavia: hey Charlie what's up?

Charlie: I just talked to you about Y/n.

Octavia immediately became excited she jumped up on her bed and she held the phone close to her face excited to hear any news she had about the young man whom she had fallen in love with.

Octavia: what did he have to say?! is he okay?! Where is he right now?! Wha-

Charlie: calm down Octavia just calm down everything's all right but I do have some interesting information to share with you.

Octavia: well don't leave me in fucking suspense tell me!!!

Charlie: Y/n L/n has has been accepted to the new age Academy as a new student according to him he's made all kinds of friends he is both famous and infamous and he's been breaking all kinds of Records.

Octavia suddenly got a brilliant idea when she heard this information.

Octavia: Charlie are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Charlie: I most certainly am it looks like we're going to have to have a little talk with our parents if we are going to achieve our goal~

Octavia: don't worry that sounds easy enough.

Charlie: and I've got my folks handled once I tell them my plan they'll be more than happy to help~

Octavia: well then let's get to work~

Charlie: I agree~

Immediately the two of them terminated the communication at the same time and they went to their parents to go enact their genius plan.

3rd Person POV.
Location: dorm 1408 the new age Academy Earth

Y/n L/n continue to float in the air eventually his favorite teacher and his best human friend stop jumping on the couch and they noticed that Y/n L/n was floating in the air just doing absolutely nothing but relaxing.

Rebecca: Y/n how are you doing that?

Emerald: trust me when I say this he can do anything and he does whatever the hell he wants so don't ever question how he does what he does just don't follow him down that rabbit hole.

Rebecca: I'll keep that in mind

Y/n: again that's right I'm floating I forgot~

Y/n L/n snaps his fingers reestablishing his connection to the gravitational force of Earth as soon as he did this he fell down to the ground he landed on the couch bounced off the couch and landed on his face on the floor.

Y/n: little known fact us flufflepuffs always land on our faces!

Y/n L/n said this while his face was buried deep into the rug that was in front of the couch in the living room area so his voice was deeply muffled but everyone was able to hear what he said.