{A Janthony special} Only I call him that...

Disclaimer... Violence and Implications of homophobia.

Please also ignore any spelling or grammar mistakes. I'm dyslexic and have proof read this many many times.

The bar bustled with drunk and rowdy hunters, Many boosting of their latest kills or discussing their next plan of action. Anthony turner sat at the corner of the bar, several empty glasses Infront of him and another in his hand. Although he was not drunk, not yet at least. He can hold his alcohol well, unlike most who are sat around him.

He sigh to himself, downing the remaining whiskey in his glass. It was not strong enough, It's never strong enough. But he's quick to order another.

A tall man slides onto the stool next to him, Ordering himself a drink. As he glances over to Anthony his face filling with awe as he realises who he's just sat next to, but Anthony doesn't take any notice of this, he's used to people staring.

"Your Anthony Turner, Oh my god. I'm sat next to the Anthony Turner," The Hunter states in excitement as Anthony just sighs. "You're a legend man, My god. I heard you took down a nest of like 30 vamps, Drunk and on your own." The Hunter continues, Ignoring Anthony's clear uninterest in the conversation. "And that you, your son Liam , John Winchester and his son Dean were almost killed by the ghost of H.H.Holmes... That's sick dude, I can't even imaging facing of such an infamous serial killer."

"Thanks." Anthony muttered, knocking back another whiskey. He's never been one to boost about his hunts, especially in one's that almost got his son killed. Liam was in the hospital for a week after that.

"What are you doing down these parts?"

Anthony rolls his eyes and looks over to him, "I'm hunting." He responds dryly, Hoping this guy will get the message and leave him alone... He doesn't unfortunately. "Oh cool, cool. I'm guessing the recent werewolf attack around here?" "Mh hm.." Anthony barely answered. "You hunting alone?" the hunter pries, staring intensely at Anthony waiting for an answer. "No." He huffs, glancing over in the direction of the restroom, Hoping John would come back out soon.

The hunter kinda nods, swirling his drink. "Your son here?". That grabs Anthony's attention, the atmosphere between the two instantly becoming increasingly more tense. "No.. Why." It's demand, not a question.

The guy smirks, "I've heard some interesting rumours about him, wouldn't want his type around here." "What the hell is that supposed to mean." Anthony say's through gritted teeth, Grip tightening on the empty glass in his hand. He's had enough.

"Look Turner, I'm not normally one to speculate. But rumour has it your boys one of them.. you know," The man jokes but his expression is nothing but serious. Anthony has turned in his seat to face the guy, he can feel the anger beginning to boil in him, He's never been one who can control his anger. "One of them what." He challenges as his patience is wears thin.

"Oh come on, you know... one of those-" The word doesn't even get to leave his mouth.

Glass smashes against his head before he can finish his sentence. He yells in pain as he's pinned to the bar, shards of glass that had scattered piercing his skin. Anthony's fist connected with his face, causing a sickening crunch. The Hunter groans in pain, He glances around expecting some help. But, The bar has silenced seeing this all unfold, a tense atmosphere brewing in the air, no-one quite sure of what is about to take place. For all they know they are about to witness a murder.

Not a single person has moved.

All Anthony can see is red... He raises his fist once again, ready to let his anger out, over and over again. But a gentle hand places its on his shoulder, pulling him back.

"Woah now Hot-shot, what just happened," the Familiar voice of John Winchester pulls Anthony out of his blind rage. "I mean I go to the toilet for like 2 minutes and you pin someone to the bar, I thought we had worked through this." His joking yet oddly calming voice causing Anthony to loosen his grip, "He was staying stuff about.. about Liam." Anthony mutters, Fist still raised. "What'd he say." John presses, Glancing at the man pinned to the counter. "He was about to call him a slur and then sprout some homophobic bullshit."

"Aw come on, Hot-shot." The hunter mocks with a smirk, "You know I was only joking. No need to make it such a big deal."

John looks down on the man, his expression darkening. A smirk dances across Anthonys lips.

"Only I call him that.. got it asshole," He warns, "What?" The hunter chuckles out,

"I'd really start thinking about my next words carefully," John mutters as he glances around, "All these hunters and not a single one has come to help you..." his voice is practically a whisper, "Really makes you wonder where their loyalties lie, All ready to turn the other cheek and forget about one little good for nothing hunter like you."

The hunter gulps in response. "I bet most of them don't even know your name, God I don't even know your name, " He jokes, "Do you Ant?" "Hm? No."

The hunter stutters over his words.

"It's Gavin..."

"Well Gavin, I'd shut my goddamn mouth if I were you. And get the fuck out before I let him kill you. Hm?"

As john says that Anthony releases him, and they watch as Gavin hurriedly runs away from them, Leaving the bar. "How come you could threaten him, but I couldn't?" "Because a threat from you would result in him having a black eye and several broken ribs... mine just breaks the spirit." John answers with a proud smirk, as he slides into the seat Gavin had once occupied.

"Now... Where were we?"