Stage 1: Game Start!

One Hojo Mirai, a 20-year-old boy with slightly messy bright pink hair with purple eyes, was walking towards the crowded stadium. He wears a white t-shirt with faded jeans and pink sneakers.

 He wears a white t-shirt with faded jeans and pink sneakers

He looks around as he was searching for his friend. He did promised his friend that he will be here.

"Where could Hibiki be?" He wonders before his eyes caught a familiar figure. "Hibiki!"

"Mirai?" A female voice said. The voice belonged to Mirai's friend Hibiki Tachibana. The young girl has short light brown and caramel colored eyes is wearing a white jacket over a pink, collared shirt. Hibiki was talking on her cellphone before she noticed her friend shows up.

"Mirai, is that you?" A female voice; from Hibiki's phone.

"I take it that you won't make it, Miku." Mirai said.

"Sorry,"  Miku said. "I want tell to you is to keep Hibiki out of trouble."

"And the reason you didn't tell Hibiki yourself?" Mirai chuckled. He knows the two girls well because even though his slightly older than them, the three of them were good friends.

"Because I trust you to be the responsible figure while I'm not there."

"I can be responsible!" Hibiki pouted.

"As you wish; Miku." He flicks his hand. "Don't worry Hibiki is in good hands, for I am the Genius Gamer, M!"

Hibiki slightly chuckled, that he still does that.

"In any case thank you Mirai. I'll see you guys when we get back."

"It looks like I'm making sure you won't get into any trouble, Hibiki." Mirai said with a teasing tone, before coughing.

"I'm not that bad, Mirai." Hibiki said, pouting. "You're the one who's late."

"I'm been busy being a college student isn't all fun and games you know." Mirai said as he scratched one side of his sideburns. "Let's go find some seats, okay?"

As Hibiki and Mirai entered the inside of the stadium, Mirai noticed the hologram advertisement displayed inside. There, Mirai sees today's most famous pop idol couple, and also the ones he and Hibiki come here to see perform, the Zwei Wings. It's an idol duo consisting of two girls, their names are Amou Kanade and Kazanari Tsubasa.

Kanade wore a light pink and hot pink strapless pleated dress with a light yellow petticoat, a large coral colored bow and a right wing on her bustle, a light pink scarf and white heels. Tsubasa wore a high collared crop top with white shorts and a low belted pleated skirt cut diagonally from her left hip. A large light blue bow and left wing are seen on her bustle. She also wore white and blue stockings up to her thigh, and light blue boots with the left one reaching to her knee and the right reaching to her ankle.