ch.4 acception.

It's been a few days since I found out Maia had a crush on me. A big one to be exact. So now I'm sitting in my room thinking *this 5'4 human had a crush on me and I never got the hints* the sad thing was they were obvious enough to know something was up.

Thursday, October 25th. Not gonna lie I now realize that Maia was extremely close to me even when we were kids. Now all I can think about is what she'll have her costume as once it's Halloween gosh just thinking about it is making me... NO!  I definitely don't want these thoughts this early. I then hear my door fly open, and see it's Maia " hey babes should we get our costumes today or later on the week?" I just sat there frozen knowing she was too innocent to realize I haven't even got dressed out of wearing only boxers. " hey you good?" Maia said concerningly, "Y-yeah um it's just you kinda busted through the door while I was still in underwear..."

her eyes widened and her face turned extremely red "I-ahhhh so so sorry I'll get out" ngl her reaction is priceless "You don't have to, everything is technically covered which I have a bathroom in here" I then got up and looked for some clothes then seen she was looking up and down on me.

"Alright, Alright calm down succubus," I said while she sat there drooling cause I was a little pudgie, I just sighed as I walked into my bathroom but jokingly said "If you want then join", it was only me and her in the house because my mom had to get Halloween decorations. She then looks at me and said "I wish. Cause not gonna lie, damn" I then laughed while kissing her.  "I'll be out in a few Alright mamas" She then blushed extremely badly trying to get words out "You- wha- damn" I then laugh and close the bathroom door keeping it unlocked if she needed anything.

*30 minutes go by* I get done showering and looked to see I forgot a towel, " hey babe can you get me a towel please" I asked which I heard a faint "Yeah sure gimme 2 seconds" After a few seconds I heard her come in my room "hey dingus I got your towel" I then seen her spangled into a crop-top and shorts I almost died."HOLY SHI-" "What, what happened??" She questioned as I looked her up and down while blushing way too hard. "Aww someone likes my outfit~," she said in a teasingly voice.

"Gimme the damn towel" I cried and she threw It on my bed "There you go babyboy~," she said while giggling " I'll leave you some privacy now," she said kissing me through the crack of the door. "Mhmm Alright, I love you, mamas," I said and she kissed me again almost pushing the door open. "I love you too loverboy" She then leaves pulling up her shorts a bit showing half her ass and some of her black underwear.  I hated that it didn't take much to get turned on by her. And after she left the room I got dressed trying to wipe away dirty thoughts roaming my head.