ch.6 happy ending

Saturday August 1st 9:35A.M *It has now turned the last day of the weekend. I loved everything that happened during the time and will cherish it for years on end* I thought to myself as I walked into the living room, "morning dummy" Maia said while smiling, "Morning sweetheart, how'd you sleep last night?" I said in response. "I slept amazing lying my head next to your heartbeat," Maia said softly smiling as I stretched to wake up accidentally showing my stomach a little bit.

I then fully woke up to see she was wearing one of my hoodies and sleep shorts and messy hair. *damn she looks good* I thought to myself gazing at her appearance "why are you staring at me like that for prettyboy?" She questioned "I mean with you looking that good how couldn't I?" I said while walking towards her and hugging her from behind. "I-sh-shut up idiot" she stutters flustered while I just smiled staring into her eyes, after a few seconds my mom walked into the living room "Hey yall wanna go out to eat?" She asked as we both said yes "alright well get ready cause I'm starving" my mom said walking away leaving me and my girlfriend alone in my room. "let me get a pair of your sleep pants dummy" Maia said "alright lemme see what I have." as I turned around I felt tugging on the pants I was wearing.

"What about these?" She looked at me smirking looking at the pants I was wearing "How about no ms. Ma'am, I'm trying not to get killed so lemme find you something" I found an extra pair of the same pants which I tossed to her and she jokingly said she was gonna change in my room so I better not peak.
Of course, I immediately pointed to my bathroom "girl-  I would rather not be killed" she then pouted and walked to the bathroom.

After 5 or 10 minutes she got out and I stayed in the same clothes I was in. "You two come on already" my mom shouted from outside least it was the last day before going back to hell I figured why not tease Maia a bit... after getting in the car I saw Maia's thighs grow when she sat down, which I tried to not get caught looking.

After a little car ride, Maia got out of the car and everything was there I almost had to hide my... all because of what sat in front of my face when she stepped out. When I got out of the car all i had was a reddish pink face as tried to cool down, eventually I did though. When looking at random stuff I remembered to bring my wallet because I saved up a lot from my job, and I wanted to show my appreciation to my mom along with my girlfriend least it was the best I could do.

Stepping by the giant hoodie around 2XL I looked at Maia and asked if she wanted anything, of course, she said no because it was a bit strange for her to get asked that. So I grabbed a 2 XL black hoodie and some of her favorite cologne I wear. *there's one person down so I might as well go with the other* I thought to myself I had remembered there was a baking book my mom always wanted but saved up for getting things to take care of me, so I grabbed the book after finding it in a bookstore and walked with my girlfriend's hand holding mine. "So what's that stuff for?" Maia asked. "It's just things I needed," I responded. As we both met up with my mom at the register I waited for my mom to get done with her things before I did mine.

"All set Sebastian?" My mom asked as I got done paying for my basket "Mhm all done just waiting for the change" As the register beeped I finally got my change of 10.53$ and we all walked to the car and went to drive home "So what's with all the random things you got?" My mom asked "It was just some things I needed least it'd help" I responded, and we all three went back home with no further questions.

*2 hours later* It was almost 8 p.m. and both my mom and Maia forgot what I got from the store as I sat with Maia sleeping in my arms it was a pleasant night and I gently put Maia off my chest so I could get everything ready. And I climbed back in my bed to cuddle Maia with sleeping the night away...

Morning time rose as I cracked my eyes open to see myself lying on Maia's thighs in shorts" Morning cutie" she said in a soft voice kissing my lips. "Morning dummy, did you find out why I got all that stuff last night?" I asked and she nodded smiling while smothering my face. I tapped her thigh to sign I needed to breathe and she unsuffercated me. "That was a face full of squish" I giggled as I picked her up and laid her on top of me as we just stared at each other and giggled. Once it hit 10 a.m. we both got up to get something to eat "Hey hunny, want some pancakes?" She nodded not knowing she looked like an amazing hot mess and I smiled as I started to get the pancake mix to make pancakes.

After 30 minutes my mom woke up and walked down the hall to see Maia sitting at the table and me in the kitchen making pancakes. "Oh you two are awake, that's nice," my mom said, " hey Mom, you want some pancakes?" My mom just nodded and gently smiled while sitting beside Maia.

"You seem happy," my mom said to Maia, "yes I got to cuddle and play with Sebastian's hair" my girlfriend giggled while smiling. *30 minutes later* "All done," I said giving both my mom and Maia their plate I sat next to both of them and we all ate and watch TV as my mom turned on the news ("With school starting soon, the college preparations schedules of next month") I just shrugged my shoulders and got done eating, and soon after I got in the shower so I can clean up.

An hour later I got out of the shower wearing only a towel and was shocked to see my girlfriend just laying in my bed, I quickly closed the door before she thought something. And I texted her (hey I'm about to step out can you step out a sec) and she replied with a pout (aww so no surprise before I have to go?) I then decided to open the door and grabbed clothes in only a towel, and then walked towards Maia and kissed her as she felt everything. I smiled and said I love you and walked back into my bathroom to change. Leaving her to question what's to happen next. The End or is it?