ch.5 starters of a new beginning

It's almost the end of the weekend. So many things have happened. Got to hang out with my now girlfriend, and got to go places but so far I also got teased by Maia. Things are great but it's coming to the end of this fantasy wonderland, so I wanna make these last 2 weeks the best!* It's 3:46 a.m, I mainly cuddled Maia groping her waist till she fell asleep in my arms, having her head on my chest.

I sat on my phone resting my chin on her head but soon something happen. She gently woke up from her slumber and fell asleep so badly that she had to cover up her little tummy so she didn't embarrass herself. After she did I decided to pull her in by her hips while holding her stomach, she just turned to face me as I kissed her soft lips catching her by surprise as I heard a little mumble come from her.

"morning mamas," I said in a soft voice, as soon as I knew it she then turned bright red and burrowed her face in my chest saying "It's too early for that so stop" I then giggled while giving her neck kisses. And she turned red while pulling me into her chest, as I turned way too red for someone like me.

We then both got up cause it was early and we were hungry so I decided to make both of us something to eat while she kept cracking lame dirty jokes whilst saying "damn the food looks as good as you", or "If you were breakfast then I could eat you all up" I rolled my eyes each time cause I was tired and didn't wanna give her the satisfaction of actually making me blush. So I brushed it off as nothing.

Apon getting the things to make us something to eat and I turned the oven on and grabbed the eggs then the bacon along with making batter for fresh biscuits. When I got the ingredients I looked at Maia asking if she could take control for a second while I used the bathroom. She said "Of course should be easy enough" and she did a great job with making the eggs. They were extremely fluffy but not to the point of being uneatable. After being done with the food it was about 7:13 a.m my mom had just woken up to the smell of freshly baked biscuits and eggs with jam toast and bacon. *yawn* "Morning you two looks like y'all are already woken up, woah that smells amazing" We both smiled and I fixed all of us a plate and turned the television on.

*20 minutes later* we all got done eating and I asked if my mom was doing anything today, " not that I know of sweetie, but I might have to run some errands and get groceries and stuff. Why do you ask?" "Nothing just curious and I know I won't have much to do," I said gently smiling. While eating my food I felt a hand touch my thigh and I looked at Maia with the most stern face ever and she just giggled. "Alright, you two no funny business." My mom said and i responded, "You don't gotta worry about us ma, everything will be ok." And she returned a reply "well I know you two don't act like other stupid teens so I guess you're right, but it doesn't hurt to worry" My mom can be very sweet sometimes but also very scary... so I would not wanna get her bad side of the wheel, if you spin then you test her. Good luck.