2.

".... What are we? " I ask. ( switched to pipers POV ). he puts his ice cream in the dash and moves a bit closer to me. " I'm tryna be yo man. " he says. I grab his hand. " like with all seriousness? don't be playing no games with me. " he looks at me.
" All serious. All jokes aside, i'm trying to be yo man, like, I promise you. " he says. I sigh.
" But you keep saying your trying to be my man, are you my man or are you trying to be? Pick one. "
He laughs. " for you to decide boo.
I slightly smile. " Well... Since you my man... Don't act surprised when I come In your room at 3am just to cuddle. And call you every second just to annoy you. " I laugh. " you do that all the time. " I hug him.
" I know, I just like the idea of us being together. I lean in and he quickly kisses me. He grabs my waist and pulls me onto him. I sit in his lap and giggle. He quickly sucks on my neck while holding my waist. He starts rubbing my waist as he sucks on my neck. I start recording a Instagram story.
I giggle and zoom in on Gavin then quickly zoom out. " Gavvv. "
" Yeah babe? " he says. " i love you. " i say. he stops and kisses my lips. " i love you too. " i hug him and end the Instagram story. i post the video on tiktok and instagram. i turn my phone off and kiss him. " mhm...baby " he says. i break the kiss and smile.
" you know our ice cream is melting right? " i say. " i actually don't give a f*ck about that ice cream. i'll buy you some more. "
he says as he rubs my waist.
" wanna go back to the content house? " he asks. I nod and get off his lap. i get it my seat and put on my seatbelt. " d*mn, I don't get a kiss? " he says. " you're already so clingy, i love it. " I lean in to give him a kiss and he swerves me. " clingy? " he says. i laugh and he kisses me. i kiss him back and we pull off. we get in and out on the way there.

later

we just walked in the door and everyone's chilling, playing monopoly. " hey, we just started the game. you guys wanna join? "
emily asks. " yeah, sure. " i say. i pull Gavin along with me. he sits down and i sit on his lap. walker sighs. " walker calm down. isn't elliana sitting in your lap? oh okay. "

about 30 minutes later everyone's playing and elliana gets mad at me for the dumbest reason. she points to me and says... " she's a f*cking cheater! " i almost got up but gav sat me back down. " how am i cheating? " she stands up.
" you moved five spots, you were only supposed to move 4. Therefore, you got a chance card, when you weren't supposed to. "
i almost stand up again but surprisingly gav picks me up and sits me in the other chair. He walks toward Elliana. " you got a lot of nerve. And to be honest your being a f*cking crybaby. It was a mistake and you just scream out that she's a cheater. Get a grip. Its kinda funny that you realize everything she does. And Walker, what the f*ck. You're gonna let your f*cking toy talk about your sister. She could've been nice about it but instead she wanted to be a brat " I just run upstairs. " See what the f*ck you did? Both of you! " once I get upstairs i lay on my bed and get under the cover. then i hear a knock on my door. i look over to the door and see Gavin standing there. " come in. " he gets in the bed and whispers to me. " hey, look at me. " I turn to my side so I can see him. " hey. " i say. he grabs my chin and softly kisses me. " you have no reason to feel bad. you did absolutely nothing wrong. so be strong, okay? " i nod and hug him. " i love you mi amour. " he says as we hug.
" i love you too cutie. " I say. I break the hug and smile at him.
" hold me? " I ask. He doesn't respond. He just picks me up and lays me on top of him. He holds me for hours and we both fall asleep.