5.

When I wake up I don't see Gavin and his friend anywhere. I actually don't see anyone. Then, I go outside. Gavin is playing basketball against his friend and everyone's watching. He looks over at me and I smile for support. I blow him a kiss and I can see ellie roll her eyes. After they're done playing, they shake hands and lev walks up to Gavin.
"1v1?" lev says. " sure. Gavin says as he nods. " winner gets to take piper on a date. " Lev says. He's such a b*tch sometimes.
" what? no. You can't just volunteer my girl like that, what the f*ck. " Lev scoffs. " scared you're gonna lose? " Lev says. " I'm not gonna lose to you, but you thinking one win could take my girlfriend somewhere, your crazy." Gavin says. " why has no one asked me how I feel about this? I say. " because its not gonna happen. " gav says. " but since you insist, fine. Winner takes her on a date. " They start playing and Lev is in the lead. I start to get a little nervous then Gavin starts to catch up and he ends up winning the game. " your the ex buddy, your not taking my girl anywhere. " I stand up and give him a kiss. " your so good at basketball. " he smiles at me.
" thanks. " he says. " you know, that ex of yours is a real... Pain. I wonder how he ended up with someone like you. " he says. " well he started off pretending to be the perfect guy then there was the cheating and sneaking around. But I don't care about that anymore, I have you. And that's just enough to keep me happy. "
He smiles and brushes my lip before walker sees us. " this again? seriously? " I don't know if I can keep my cool any longer. " what the f*ck is your problem walker? "   he rolls his eyes and walks away.  I don't know how long I can deal with him scolding me just for dating gavin. out of no where, Gavin picks me up and throws me in the pool. Then he throws elliana and Emily. Emily and I start to splash each other when Ellie starts whining. " oh my gosh. I'm soaked. Gav, get me out of here! "   She says.  I roll my eyes. Gavin helps all of us out the pool, but when he gets to me I frown at him. He laughs and pushes my hair behind my ear as he leans in to kiss me. " you're my one and only, don't forget that. "  I smile at him and we all hang outside for a while before everyone went inside to chill in the living room.