3.

Piper's POV

I wake up laying on top of Gavin. He smiled and held my waist.
" Wow, look who's finally up. " he says. i kiss him on his cheek and get up. " good morning. " i walk over to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I see Gavin standing behind me and I smile. " Can I help you sir? " I ask. " yeah. " he says. He picks me up and sits me on the sink. He starts kissing my neck and I giggle. " Gavinnnn. " I look to my right and see Elliana.
She rolls her eyes. " Don't you think it's kinda weird that you're stalking me and my man? " I say. Gavin laughs and continues kissing my neck as if she's not there. i giggle after feeling him bite my neck a bit. " Gav... not now. " i say slightly pushing him off. he rolls his eyes. " can you leave so i can finish what i started. " he says with an attitude. Ellie rolls her eyes and walks out. " Gavvv that was mean. " I say while slightly laughing. " well she's mean to you so... not my fault. " he kisses my lips and I kiss him back slowly while playing with his hair. He picks me up and takes me back into the room. He puts my back against the wall and we continue kissing. I break the kiss and look at him and we whisper to each other while keeping eye contact. Then Walker comes in. " really? what the f*ck gavin, that's my f*cking sister. " I look at Walker while still holding on to gav.
" walker, me and gav are dating. "
i say. " oh hell no, y'all gotta end whatever the f*ck is going on, I'm not dealing with this sh*t. " he says, looking upset. " well then don't f*cking deal with it walker! I'm almost eight-teen, why can't I date who I want. I love him. Besides, you're obviously with that hater downstairs. " Walker sighs. " f*ck it! " Walker leaves the room. I turn to Gav and sigh. He smiles a bit then whispers in my ear. " I love you too baby. " i feel butterflies in my stomach and smiles at him. " you have the most
beautiful smile ever... " it's one of those moments where he's looking at me and he's looking like he's falling in love. i love when he does that. His hands get a little tighter around my thighs and i slowly kiss him. as we kiss i can feel him smiling, which makes me happy.
I break the kiss and hug him. " i love you stink. " he says. " i love you too stinka " i say looking at him with heart eyes. " so... you know valentines day is in a couple days... " i say. " yup. we'll see what happens. I gotta go, I'll be back. " he puts me down and grabs his car keys. " bye pretty girl, i love you. " he says. I kiss him on the cheek. " i love you too, be safe! " he leaves and I put on one of his hoodies and take a nap in his bed. when he comes back i'm half awake and he stands there laughing. " why you always stealing my stuff? First my hoodies, now my heart, what's next? My last name? " I laugh. " W Rizz bae. " he sits on the bed. " yeah I know. " he gives me a bag full of my favorite snacks. " what's this for gav? " i ask. " i just thought you might want something and i know what you like so why not...? " I smile hard. " Oh my goodness! I f*cking love you. He leans over and kisses me. " Stop cussing little girl. " he says. " who you calling little?" i say. i stand up and start to jump on his bed. " really piper? " he says smiling at me. without even warning him i jump down and he still manages to catch me. " piper seriously, you could've hurt yourself. " he says. he looks a little upset. " i'm sorry gav. " i say.
" you gotta be more careful babe."
" only for you bae. " i say then giggle. he looks at me and tries to hide his smile. " aw, i made you smile. " i say. " yeah, that giggle gets me every time. You're so adorable, I'm glad you're mine.

The next day

February 14th, 2023

Me and Gav hung out and had fun most of the day. He got me a bunch of gifts and some I haven't had the chance to open yet. Now, we're at this expensive restaurant ordering dinner. I keep stealing glances at him and finally he notices. He laughs.  " you love looking at me, don't you babe? "  I laugh and nod my head. "your so perfect! make me just wanna live up inside your skin. "  he walks over and sits beside me. He puts his arm around me and I smile hard. I pull out my phone to take a picture. He kisses my cheek and I stick up my middle finger. " yes, perfect! " he smiles and pulls something from his pocket. " He opens the box and reveals a beautiful sapphire necklace. He smiles at me and I smile back.
He gets up and takes the necklace out of the box. As I stare at him smiling, I can see fans from the side of my eye taking pictures. I stand up and let my back face him while holding my hair up. He puts the necklace on for me. I let go of my hair, turn around, and give him a kiss. More people start to take pictures. I throw my arms around his neck and smile. “ I love you so much! ”  I say. “ I love you too baby. ”

After we leave the restaurant, Gav takes me back to the content house and we go to the backyard. I see beautiful white decorations everywhere and rose petals in the glowing pool. The rose petals are making hearts and “ p+g” in the center of the pool. Balloons, gifts, and chocolates are everywhere. And in the center, right by the ledge of the area, there's a big sign that says “ happy valentines day to my girl. ” It has a cute drawing of a teddy bear holding a heart. “ surprise. ”  he says.  I start to cry. “ Gav... I don't deserve  this. ”  he grabs my hands and makes eye contact with me. “ you deserve every bit of this. You deserve the world and there should be nothing making you feel like you don't. ”  I kiss him and he kisses me back. We take a bunch of photos. He picks me up and gives me a light kiss before throwing me in the pool. When I get out, soaking wet with rose petals in my hair, we both lay down on the grass and hug. Best Valentines Day Ever!