Level 18:The Three Heroes Church Revealed

"Ah, it's time." Gen Wolf said to himself. "Don't say it, Rei."

A playful giggle from the goddess in question echoed in his head like a ghost before it vanished

"Are you ok, Fitoria?" Keel asked concerned

"I'm fine. I...I just wish to see FIlo." Fitoria confessed

"I know how you feel. I wanna see Raphtalia." Keel admitted

"We're nearly done, you two." Gen Wolf informed, "Be patient."

Once everyone was back to the theater, the wolf continued the viewing.

The scene opens up to show the border between Melromarc and Faubrey. It was nice and peaceful.

Until it wasn't. A powerful beam of golden light struck down from the heavens, creating a large burning sinkhole-sized crater in the middle of the border.

"What was that?!" Lili exclaimed

"What just happened?!" Hestia followed up

1 Hour Earlier

"I hate openings like that..." Spider-Man groaned

"Let's be honest, who likes those kinds of openings?" Ryuji asked.

The group was teleported on the road via Fitoria's instant travel magic. As Fitoria promised, she would teleport them near one of the heroes, and Keith was already dreading it as he already knew who it was.

"Should I just knock myself out so I don't run out the room to punch him?" Lance asked rhetorically.

"Can you though?" Gen Wolf asked.

Raphtalia: Thank you so much for the ride, Fitoria. *bows* We appreciate it.

Princess Melty: And thanks for the new wagon you gave us as well.

Raphtalia: Yeah, Filo really seems to enjoy pulling them.

"Of course she does." Fitoria sighed fondly

Fitoria had a look of worry on her face. Keith noticed that and followed her gaze, which was towards Filo.

Filo, who was getting excited over the new wagon, noticed the others looking at her. Her wings, which were flapping so much like a wagging dog tail, stopped flapping. She gasps and hops down the wagon and raises her arms before declaring.

Filo: No take backs! It's all mine, okay!

She then changes into her filolial form, making the others giggle nervously.

"I promise no one will take your cart." T'Challa sweatdropped

Fitoria held that same worried look on her face

"Hey. The little lady will be fine." Erhard assured, headpatting the filolial queen

Zane: *mutters* I hope Fitoria didn't take offense to that...

"Offense to what?" Fitoria asked innocently

"Nothing."

Keith: *to Fitoria* So, there's another hero near here?

Fitoria turned her attention to Keith and nodded.

Fitoria: Very close, in fact.

Zane: Nice... Time to prepare myself for the incoming headache.

"Speaking of which, you got any pain meds? Pretty sure we're gonna need em." Hawkeye asked

Gen Wolf slid a cart full of aspirins.