"I love you the way you are." - L

CREDIT TO > LaylahIn

Cubby Y/n x Lo'ak

Y/n POV-

It was just Lo'ak and I sitting on the beach watching the waves and the children play as they came from one area to another. "Lo'ak." I spoke "yes love?" He looks at me giving full attention "I've been feeling really insecure about my body lately. Well. All the time." I say almost tearing up "and I have a feeling you really don't love m-" "y/n y/l/n (your last name). As I Lo'ak Sully, I am awfully I love with you IN A GOOD WAY. I love you, your body, features, giggles, your laugh, and the way you act and talk. I know it's hard with what you deal with but promise me. You will NEVER and I mean NEVER think and say Lo'ak doesn't love me. BECAUSE I DO!!, I am really really I love with you y/n." Lo'ak had said, looks at me with soft worried eyes. "Thank you Lo'ak. That made me hate myself even more" I joke around as he looks jokingly shocked "HOW DARE YOUUU" he said getting up. I laugh "no but really." "Hm?"

"I love the way you are.."

I starting blushing by his serious tone of voice. "is y/n shyy..???" He teased "n- no." "Hmmm sound like you were blushing" he says "whatttt nooo" I giggle nervously "yeah alright. Y/n" he says in his serious voice again. "STOP." I say pushing him playfully "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!" He laughs.

Moments later

"I don't ever wanna lose you Y/n." He says, that was random.  But cute that he cares about me. "You won't." "I know, BECAUSE IM GONNA MARRY YOUUUU" he says tickling me "S- STOP" I struggle to say "SAY YOU'LL MARRY ME ASWELL!!" "I- I WILL M- MARRY YOU L- LO'AK S- SULLY" he stops "YEAHH HAHA I WINNN!!!" "You cheated." "I'm sorry" he hugs me and kisses my head "I love you Y/n, so so much. Don't ever think your not enough because you are. You mean a lot to me." He says still hugging me "I do too Lo'ak. Please never leave me." "I won't."

"And that is how I met your father kids, off to bed now." I get up "AWWWW ONE MORE ON MORE!" "Just like your dad, no. Bed time." My eldest son had said "Alrightttt" he whines "night night Mommy" my youngest daughter said "night darling."

A/n-

I have a feeling the comments are gonna say 'WELL THAT TOOK A TURN.' Or 'DAMN- OH WOW." btw more Neteyam stories are coming just hold on please have patience with me here.

WC- 445