4

Why are you here?

Why
Why
Why
Why
Why 
Why  ARE YOU HERE?

Was something they asked themselves a lot of times, but it had never felt, so so so close to break their chest, and their bones, and their mind.

Why are you here? The voice asked again, it didn't make sense, they made a promise, but even when making it, they had known their head spook otherwise, they thinked otherwise, all their senses felt otherwise.

But they wanted to have fate.
They wanted to feel they had an oportunity.
He wanted to believe he could do it for her. For himself, for a life he just started, for a life they didn't want

Soon he found it wasn't goin away, after we found eachother, i couldn't feel anything but disgust at who tried to steal our name.
A name we made for our own mistakes, a name we knew wasn't refering to something good.

What else could they think, if it wasn't disgust a who defined an identity for the body? They almost vomit at the thought that time, unsurprinsingly, it evolved in something worse, He felt disgust at our actual form, they didnt wanted to stay in here anymore.

We tried to die, we really did, they did everything in our ideas to kill us and let the other there. Yet they failed, they really failed, the body doesn't let us go.

I dont even know who are they

It thought, the use of they make us sick, we can't think of us in any physical form anymore, not even dreams could find somewhere were it feels fine.

Nothing feels real anymore, how should it explain it? Would they believe? Would them ask Why and when's? Probably, so this could be our try for a response.

Nothing makes sense, not in a way were we think of us worthless, but in a literal way, it reads and languages doesn't make sense, it feels the air, and it is nothing, it follows what sounds right and nothing lingers in its chest. The world doesn't make sense to us.

Money? Study? Talking? It doesn't undertand it. Why should it do something?

Dead is all its head goes back to, dead sounds pleasable and understable.

And this is bad, bad for the other for he, and she and her. He doesnt want to leave her, he tried to tell the help they got, but that person made it fall faster to the point where they all were now. He is scare of that person too, refering to the body as something neither of them did anymore.

It was scary, and made all of then to doubt into telling anyone.

But he really wished his voice could make it out

-

Something we wrote after sweeping our bedroom.

Edit 10/04/2023: i decided to publish this, cuz i was here in wait since January 18