5

Then, who were them again?

Where were we?

And what im in supposed to do

Was some of things it wondered, what even happened how did they all ended up like this, so messed up and without communication, all they could do to know who they were was with sensations.

Big, small, hurting, floating, tightening on their skin, skin mentally tore apart

Eyes darted everywhere yet no one was able to beeing seem, they could feel them, they were there, what had happened? The sounds everything seemed too much to take, to bear, even behind in this small place trying to cool itself down, it could feel itself fading, alarmed it screamed searching for her, but solo silence, nothing went out.

When they opened their eyes, they asked the same questions, now their clothes way to loose, who would drop a child in a job? Why was here so much people, so much tables? They wanted to understand, who were these tears? Who was feeling so sad? As a shout cut over everything one thing was sure.

Child or not they were needed, even tho their face nor their voice felt right, one thing they learned from everyone, and that was their society given name. If they were being called something were they doing.

A pencil and a blank page in hand, they had to find were everything went, navigate through the seas of legs and arms, the skies were louder every time asking for attention they couldn't give, eyes judging from above

Because they didn't understand what they were saying.

All of this felt wrong, directions goin naturally, as if someone were taking their limbs moving it around, takin their mouth who shout incomprensible words to them, until even visions wasn't theirs, pushed back to silence, someone had moved them, yet they still couldn't see them even in their head.

Until sleep took them, he could being to work in peace, everything was wrong, he couldn't see anyone either hear them, he just had to push until this ended.

Until they could speak with each other or all of them succumbed.

'Whatever happens first' he thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Recalling a day of work while sweeping my workplace floor.