Part 2

The next day...

Eun Woo was getting ready to go to his K-pop company.

Eun Woo's Mom: Eun Woo... It's high time you need to get married. 

Eun Woo: Mom..... Why are you in a hurry?

Eun Woo's Mom: You are 27 already. 

Eun Woo: So what... I am settled in my life. 

Eun Woo's Mom: I remember you crying in an interview when you were asked about getting married. And now you are saying you don't wanna marry soon. Are you hiding something?

Eun Woo: Ahhhh... *after a moment* I saw a girl yesterday.

Eun Woo's Mom: So that's what happened... Who is she? Where does she work? How old is she?

Eun Woo: *Stays silent*

Eun Woo's Mom: Come on... answer me...

Eun Woo: I don't know. I just saw her for the first time yesterday. I liked her actions when she was alone. I am trying to find her and her details.

Eun Woo's Mom: Are you sure she is single?

Eun Woo: Of course she is. She is so cute and young. She is not married definitely.

Eun Woo's Mom: You said you just saw her yesterday and now you are saying confidently about her that she is not married. Go and find the details first. 

Eun Woo: I am trying mom.

Eun Woo's mom: By the way... Ji Ho's mother asked me if you are interested in Ji Ho.

Eun Woo: What do you mean by that?

Eun Woo's Mom: To get you both married.

Eun Woo: WHAATTTTT.....NO. We are just friends and I told you I like a girl. 

Eun Woo's Mom: But you don't know anything about the girl. Listen to me, son. Think about Ji Ho. She is settled. She is polite.

Eun Woo: Mom... Please stop. Let me find the girl first. And Ji Ho is just my friend. I am not marrying her.

And Eun Woo leaves in anger. He asked the driver to drive the car. He sat in the back. The car stopped at the red traffic signal. Eun Woo was watching people crossing the road

I got ready to go to my office to work in the lab. I was crossing the cross road. I saw a little girl trying to cross the road. I took her hand and helped her to cross the road.

Eun Woo watched me and wanted to get out of the car to talk to me. Eun Woo opened the car door and the driver said " Sir, you can't go out now. It's a green signal and other cars behind us are honking at us". 

Eun Woo asked the driver to go very slow and watched me going to the office.

I went to the office and started working in the lab.

Eun Woo came to our office and met Ji Ho

Eun Woo: Ji Ho... I need your help. I wanna see all the female employees of this office.

Ji Ho: Why? Did you find someone of your taste?

Eun Woo: Kind of. I saw a girl yesterday. Today I saw her coming to this office. I wanna know about her. I like her.

Ji Ho: Okay. Come let me show you. But on one condition... I and my friend are going to some islands for 2 to 3 months. Join us.

Eun Woo: I will think about it later. Show me the girls...

Ji Ho: ooooooo.....Someone's so desparate.

Eun Woo: I didn't see her anywhere. 

Ji Ho: MAybe she was a customer or some sales girl or something. At least tell her name.