Part 6 - The plan

Ji Ho's Guy: Just go and rest in your room. I will make a call, come at that time.

Eun Woo: But tell me the plan

Ji Ho's Guy: Just do as I say. I will call you and tell you the plan

Eun Woo: Okay.

Ji Ho's Guy: By the way, where is Mira?

Eun Woo: She is in that van.

Ji Ho's Guy: Okay. Go to your hotel room now.

Eun Woo: No. Instead, I will go to the restaurant inside.

Ji Ho's Guy: Okay. Do that but make sure she doesn't see you anywhere here.

Eun Woo: Okay

Then Eun Woo goes and hides inside the restaurant.

Ji Ho's Guy went inside the van.

Mira: Yes. May I know who you are?

Ji Ho's Guy: Miss... Miss... Miss... there... there... *in a tensed tone*

Mira: Be calm. Tell me what is it.

Ji Ho's Guy: Someone named Dong Min is standing near the backwaters and shouting "Mira I don't wanna be here without you". I asked him Who is Mira. He said, "she will be in an orange van and that she is my love but she refused to accept me as her boyfriend. She doesn't love me anymore".

Mira: Whatttt...

Ji Ho's Guy: Please, Miss. Come and save him. He will jump into the water maybe. Please come and save him

Mira: Where is he now?

Ji Ho's Guy: Come... I will show you... 

Mira: Yes... Let's hurry. 

I went with Ji Ho's Guy to save Eun Woo. 

I heard some drowning sound in the water from far. We rushed to the place. 

Ji Ho's Guy: I am so sorry, Miss. Maybe we are late. He jumped in the water maybe. Didn't you hear the sound?

Mira: I did *with tears*NOOOOOOOOOO. 

And I started crying....

Ji Ho's Guy left and called Eun Woo and told him to go to the backwaters. He also told him that he planned in this way by playing a drowning sound on the mobile and making me think that Eun Woo jumped in the water.

I sat there and was crying saying " Eun Woo-shhiii, I really love you. Please come back. I want you. I want you. I want to be with you." *I was yelling*

Eun Woo came from behind and called me

Eun Woo: Mira... what are you doing here? what happened?

I saw Eun Woo and felt happy. I hugged him tightly and said " I am so sorry. I really love you. Please don't go away from me" *while crying*

Eun Woo: *hugged me more tightly* Stupid girl. I am here. I said that in anger. I can't be without you. I love you, Mira.

Mira: Then who is that guy who came to me and said that you jumped in the water?

Eun Woo: Which guy? I have no friends in this place.

Mira: I don't know.

Ji Ho's Guy secretly clicked a picture of me and Eun Woo hugging and kissing.

Me and Eun Woo got united and started dating.

We went on romantic walks and had so much fun until the day Ji Ho returned.

I completely forgot about Ji Ho's opinion of Eun Woo. I wanted to ask her about her opinion of Eun Woo after 2 days.

After Ji Ho returned the next day...

Ji Ho: *to Mira* Mira, I wanted to tell you something.

Mira: What is it? Tell me.

Ji Ho: I am in love with a person.

Mira: Who is he?

Ji Ho: *showing his (Ji Ho's Guy) picture* His name is Park Ji Seok.

Mira: This guy? I know him. Eun woooooo..... Eun woooooo

Eun Woo: What Mira?

Mira: I told you right that a guy told me that you jumped in the water. This is him *showing Park Ji Seok's picture*

Ji Ho: Ahh... Yeah... these people made a plan to open your mouth and make you be with Eun Woo...

Mira: *looking at Eun Woo* *Started patting him in anger* Youuuuuu... I got so scared that day you know. 

Ji Ho laughs and leaves...

In the evening... There's news on the channel "The actor cum Singer Eun Woo was spotted romancing with a girl when his engagement is in two weeks with CEO Ji Ho. Reports say that Eun Woo was trapped by the girl when Ji Ho left for France. Fans are confused".

I and Eun Woo got shocked at seeing that news. When we were walking on the beach at the night... suddenly cameras flashed onto our faces. Reporters started chasing us asking so many questions like " Are you both in a relationship? are you cheating Ji Ho? Ma'am, are you trapping Eun Woo in your love when the whole world knows that Eun Woo and Ji Ho are getting engaged? As a girl what makes you cheat on your own bestie?"

Eun Woo took me to the hotel room without answering any of their questions.

The reporter " So we just saw that Eun Woo and this girl live in the same hotel room" in the news.

Meanwhile... Ji Ho's Mom was feeling happy since this was her plan to ruin my image and Eun Woo's image. 

Meanwhile, Ji Ho is crying in her room in the hotel. I went to see her. I saw her crying and asked her what happened. She said, " Park Ji Seok is a fraud and he cheated her".

I and Eun Woo were shocked after hearing that.