Part 1

Mira is a friendly and sweet girl. Mira's character is portrayed as the author's or reader's and addressed as "ME".

Mira moved to Seoul and is working as a Chemist in a Korean Cosmetic Company.

It's my first day at the job. The boss called me and said he liked my previous work and wanted me to develop a new cosmetic formula for skin care. 

Boss: Hey, Mira! I need you to develop this formula for anti-aging as soon as you can. 

Mira: I will try my best, Boss. I will keep updating you.

Boss: Also, I have some Brand endorsement photoshoot session today. Be there on time at 2 PM. I will introduce some models to you. And let's discuss the anti-aging trials with them.

Mira: Sure. I will be there on time. 

And then I left the Boss's room and went on working in my lab to develop a new anti-aging serum with therapeutic properties.

It was almost 1.50 PM and I rushed to the room where we have model shoots.

Boss: Hey. Mira. You're here... Come let me introduce you to some people.

Mira: Sure...

Boss: Hey, Ji Ho... This is Mira. She is a new chemist here. Her works are incredible. 

Mira: Hi, Miss. Ji Ho. I am Mira.

Boss: Mira, Ji Ho is the major investor in this company. 

Mira: Nice to meet you, Miss. Ji Ho. You are so beautiful.

Ji Ho: Thanks, Mira. Nice to meet you too, Mira. And by the way, just call me Ji Ho. 

Mira: Okay, Ji Ho.

Ji Ho: Your boss told me a lot about you and I didn't expect you to be this young. You are so cute.

Mira: Aww... Thanks, Ji Ho. And yeah... I wanted to discuss about trying my new anti-aging serum I developed today. I need some people to try this serum for a week.

Ji Ho: Sure. I will try and I will also ask my office workers to try it on them.

and in this way communicating with Ji Ho... we got close to each other. We became best friends.

After a week... everyone in the office and also Ji Ho who tried my serum liked it very much and they said they got better results in a week without any side effects or irritation. Boss called me to his cabin. I was surprised to see Ji Ho in his cabin...

Boss: Mira... You again proved you are awesome by working on this anti-aging serum.

Ji Ho: Miraaaa...... Congratulations... We are going to launch this after 2 months...

Mira: 2 months? Isn't it so soon? 

Boss: Why do you think so?

Mira: I want us to try for at least for 2 months and then see further results. I want to see how it works. 

Ji Ho: 2 months is a big time. I was planning to launch it in 2 months. 

Boss: Can't we speed up the process?

Mira: I need to work and check on the expiry dates of the ingredients and the efficacy of the ingredients I used. Because natural products expire soon. If the product expires in 6 months or very soon, not many people will buy the product. Because people forget to apply serums and creams sometimes and after some months when they want to apply, they will see that the product is expired. I don't want this to happen with my product.

Ji Ho: Yeah... I think you got a point. 

Boss: Okay then. Let's go with Mira's decision.

Mira: But Boss... for that I need to visit some islands or beach areas to get some fresh and new ingredients which will be more effective for this.

Ji Ho: Okay... let's plan a vacation for 3 months...

Mira: 3 months? I need to work in a lab too, Ji Ho.

Boss: Okay.. let's do it this way... you and Ji Ho will go to the islands on vacation. I will provide you with a mobile lab with some necessary equipment you need.

Ji Ho: That's awesome.

Mira: Okay, boss. This sounds good. 

Ji Ho: And accommodation and charges are all on me. 

and then me and Ji Ho left the boss's cabin and came out.

Ji Ho: Mira... Come... I will take you to a shooting place... 

Mira: Kpop? But I have to go to the lab...

Ji Ho: NO ifs and buts... you are coming with me.

Mira: Okay...

Me and Ji Ho went to the building. Eun Woo is modeling for another beauty product of our company. 

Ji Ho: I will be back. Be here. I will go and meet Eun Woo and discuss with him the product.

Mira: Okay.

I went inside a room where one side of the room is full of mirrors. It is a mirror from inside the room and a glass from outside. So, the people outside can see the person inside the room and the inside person can't see the outside people. I didn't know this thing and I thought it was just a mirror.

I went close to the mirror and started doing some dance steps. 

Eun Woo arrived at the building and inside the building, while going to the meeting, he saw me dancing from outside. He has his dog with him. The dog suddenly ran into the room and Eun Woo wanted to see how I would react. 

I am scared of dogs. But Eun Woo's dog is a puppy.

When it entered the room, I got scared and screamed a little and ran away just a little farther from it. The puppy came near me and started jumping on me. I got so scared and stood still and then I realized the puppy is being friendly. I took the puppy in my hands and started playing with it and dancing with it in front of the mirror. 

Eun Woo is watching all this from outside and smiled. I threw a flying kiss at myself and the puppy, looking at the mirror, and Eun Woo saw it from outside and blushed a little. 

Ji Ho came in search of Eun Woo.

Ji Ho: Eun Woo... what are you doing here? we are all waiting for you.

Eun Woo: Oh.. yeah... I was...

Ji Ho: Come.. let's go..

Eun Woo: Yeah... sorry...

Ji Ho: What were you doing there?

Eun Woo: ahhh... Nothing... wait... my puppy..

Ji Ho: I will ask someone to take care of it. Don't worry.

Eun Woo: Okay..

And then Ji Ho and Eun Woo went for a model shoot. 

A man entered the room and asked me to hand over the puppy. I gave him the puppy and I left the room.

After the model shoot... Ji Ho phone called me and told me to wait inside the car and gave me the keys. I saw Eun Woo from afar. He didn't see me in the set. He was busy communicating with my boss.

I went and sat in the car and Ji Ho came and I drove home. 

Meanwhile, the man handed over the puppy to Eun Woo... and Eun Woo was curious to know about me.

Eun Woo: Hey, who was the girl holding the puppy?

Man: Sir, I have no idea. I don't know her name. I will be careful the next time so no strangers can enter.

Eun Woo: It's okay.

Boss: Hey... She is not a stranger. she is... 

and the boss got a call and left saying sorry to Eun Woo.

Eun Woo went home and was thinking about Me. He eagerly wanted to know who I am.