Part 3

The driver took us to a mall...

Me and Eun Woo went inside the mall.

Eun Woo was being careful that nobody recognizes him.

Mira: Min, it's okay. Enjoy the day.
Eun woo: Yeah.. but if someone recognizes me. What do I do?
Mira: See... I don't know who you are. Others might also dont know who you are.
Eun Woo: Hmm... maybe you are right.
Mira: Come... lemme show you my life. I mean life of an ordinary man.
Eun Woo: What's that?

I asked Min to play the teddy doll picking thing. I tried so many times to pick a teddy doll. I couldn't take out a teddy doll. Then Eun Woo came and held my hand and whispered in my ears "Let me show you how to pick one perfectly". I blushed a little when he came close to me and I pushed him away saying " Wait. Let me do it. You do yours" ( in a polite way ).

He waited for his chance and he picked one and said "Mira this for you. It's my gift. Take it".

Then we went to a gun shooting where we shoot a place and they will give us the doll present in that place.

I took the riffle. I was about to shoot. Then Eun Woo came close to me and held my hand and aligned the gun. I blushed a little when he came close to me. I kept looking at his eyes while he was shooting.

Eun Woo: Am I handsome? You like me? Wanna go on a date?
Mira: Whattttt..... no... no...
Eun Woo: Then why are you staring at me? Focus on shooting.
Mira: Aahhh... sorry.
Eun Woo: focus...

Eun Woo was feeling very happy inside as he was so close to me.

We won few gifts from shooting.

I was feeling hungry..
Mira: Min.. let's go and eat.
Eun Woo: No. I can't open my mask and eat in public.
Mira: Aah.. yeah.. let's order TAKE AWAY food and have it in car.
Eun Woo: Okay then let's go to the 4th floor.

We took an elevator. When we entered into the elevator many people came inside and we both stood at the last in the corner.
I was facing the elevator's door and Eun Woo stood facing towards me.
The crowd pushed him to move a little. He fell little on me.
A guy's hand who was standing beside me in the elevator was touching my waist. I felt uncomfortable and Eun Woo saw it and placed his hand as a support beside me so that the guy's hand wont touch my waist.

I saw Eun Woo protecting me and stared at him.
Eun Woo leaned towards me. I blushed.
Eun Woo: Why are you blushing? Am I romantic? You like me?
Mira: No. Stop saying these things.
Eun Woo: Ohh.. I didnt know you are married.
Mira: Married? Who?
Eun Woo: You.
Mira: Yaaaa.... I am not married. I am still 23.
Eun Woo: *smiled inside mask*

Eun Woo was happy knowing that I am younger than him and not married.

We went to the food court. Eun Woo went to the washroom. I was waiting for my TAKE AWAY order. I took my TAKE AWAY order and was waiting for Eun Woo.

A guy came towards me running and he threw my TAKE AWAY food and pushed me suddenly. I fell on the ground and hurt my leg and hand. He leaned down and slapped me hard. I burst into tears.

Eun Woo saw this from far and ran towards me and slapped him hard. Eun Woo helped me to stand up. Eun Woo made me sit on a table. He went to the fresh TAKE AWAY food. The same guy again came to me and slapped me again and ran away. I couldn't control my tears. Tears came out of my eyes infront of Eun Woo. Eun Woo came towards me and took me in his arms to make sure I am safe and took me to the car.

We both sat in the car at the back. Driver was driving the car.
Eun Woo: I am so sorry. Is it paining so much?
Mira: It's okay. It's not your fault.
Eun Woo: No. When I went to the washroom I got a call that someone was following me. He must be that guy. A sasaeng.
Mira: Oh.. It's okay. I am fine.
Eun Woo: *hugging me tightly* *burst into tears* I am really sorry. I didn't expect that this would happen.
Mira: Hey... Don't cry. It's okay. I completely understand it. I am fine. Please don't cry. *Held his hand*

Eun Woo: Can I ask you something?
Mira: Yes.
Eun Woo: Will you be with me?
Mira: I am with you.
Eun Woo: I mean I like you. I liked you since days. I like you even more now.
Mira: But...
Eun Woo: Please don't say NO right now. Think about it. Take some time and tell me the answer. I will come to you again tomorrow.
Mira: Okay. But I don't know anything about you.
Eun Woo: I will tell you tomorrow. I will show you who I am tomorrow.
Mira: Okay.

And Eun Woo dropped me at home and dressed my wounds. I said "Thanks". He kissed me on my forehead and left.

Eun Woo went home with excitement that he would tell his mom that he finally found his girl. When he went inside the home,his mom was posting a news that Eun Woo is getting engaged to Ji Ho anonymously on social media.

Eun Woo saw this and got angry on his mom.
Eun Woo: Why did you do that?
Eun Woo's mom: Because you will get engaged to her soon that's why. It will create more spotlight for you.
Eun Woo: Mom... please *angrily* I found my girl. I wanna marry her.
Eun Woo Mom: *leaves the room* Do whatever you want but be careful that no one gets hurt in this process.

*Eun woo to himself*
I just found her and told her that I like her. Now if she sees this news and my face, she might think that I am a playboy and playing with her. How should I face her?

Next day Eun Woo goes to our office to meet Ji Ho.
Ji Ho: Eun Woo... what is this news? I dont understand this.
Eun Woo: Be calm. My mom posted this. It was your mom's idea.
Ji Ho: But we are just friends.
Eun Woo: Yes. Exactly my point.
Ji Ho: By the way, did you find your girl?
Eun Woo: Yes. I wanna marry her.
Ji Ho: Okay. Let's do one thing let's not talk about the rumor in the media. Let's just stay silent even if someone asks.
Eun Woo: Yeah. That's better I think. This way I can figure out a way to convince my girl when she sees my face.
Ji Ho: What do you mean?
Eun Woo: She doesn't know me who I am. Met her in the mall. She said she will think about me and she will tell me the answer.
Ji Ho: It will get messed up if you reveal your face to her now.
Eun Woo: That's why let's just stay silent.

I went to the office and saw Eun Woo and Ji Ho talking.
Ji Ho: Miraa... what are you doing here?
Mira: I am waiting for someone to meet.
Eun Woo: * to himself in mind* I am sorry Mira. I can't show you my face now. Please wait for me for few more days.
Ji Ho: What happened to your face?
Mira: It was a small accident in the mall yesterday.
Ji Ho: By the way, Mira, Eun Woo is also coming with us to island for 3 months.
Mira: So are you both really in a relationship or what?
Eun Woo: Let's not waste time. Let's go pack our bags and get ready for the vacation..
Mira and Ji Ho: Okay...