5: Family comedy show pt. 2

There are two types of people.

One who are like,"oh this week seemed to pass by too fast. It's Saturday already!"

And the other ones are like,"damn this week was slow as hell. It's finally Saturday."

Everyone in the L/n family are the first type of people.

Well,everyone except for Y/n and Keichiro that is.

Y/n is a part of the second group. And the group consists of only one person.

Much couldn't be said about Keichiro though. He was MIA the entire week and showed up on Saturday morning. And he seemed bored as always.

While everyone else was very much dreading this decision,(although they totally tried to act all cool and stuff) Y/n was absolutely enjoying this.

And why would she not? Using her psychic abilities,she had found out that tonight's dinner would be a disaster.

Honestly you don't even need powers to predict that.

"Don't worry uncle Kei,your boredom will definitely be gone by tonight." The h/c female chuckled. She was currently in Keichiro's room,laying on her stomach on his bed as her feet dangled in the air. The dark green haired male was sitting across from her with his back leaned against the headboard.

"How are you so sure?" He asked,placing his phone down.

"I know something you don't know~"Y/n sang,the grin still visible on her face.

"Did you predict something?What's going to happen?" The dark green haired male asked curiously as he leaned over.

The h/c female's grin turned into a smirk as she looked at him.

"Now now,where's the fun in it if i tell you everything?"

                                                             ══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*══

Y/n was wearing a dark green satin dress with spaghetti straps. She walked around in her high heels,catching her mother making sure everything was perfect. It was almost time for them to arrive. So they had just been taking care of the final touch ups.

"Oh! Thank god you're here." Tameko approached Y/n.

"Can you look into the future and see how tonight will go?" The dark haired woman asked her.

Y/n rolled her eyes. These people are always asking her to do stuff like that.

Yn wondered on what to tell her,as she pretended to use her technique to look into the future. She couldn't exactly tell her that it was gonna be good,cause then when things would go nuts she would start questioning her predictions. But she couldn't tell her the truth either because that would take out all the fun.

After a few minutes of Tameko anxiously staring at Y/n's face,the younger female finally came up with an answer.

"Hmmm... I can see things going well for a while,and then- OH NO!" She gasped,putting a hand over her mouth in 'shock'.

"Then what? What happened??" Tameko sweatdropped.

"I saw aunt Sakura poisoning Himari-san's soup!"

"WHAT?" Tameko seemed like she was on the verge of having a heart attack. She worked really hard on the food these few days,and now that snake was gonna ruin it all!

"STOP WHATEVER THE HELL YOURE DOING SAKURA" she yelled as she stormed off to find the said woman.

Y/n sighed in relief. She couldn't believe it worked.