7: Sweet cafe

It was currently twelve-fourty am. Everyone didn't realise how late it was due to all the drama. Tanjiro had told everyone to go to bed and that he would talk about what happened tomorrow as it was too late now and he was honestly too tired with this shit.

Y/n had just gotten out of the bathroom after having changed into an oversized black t-shirt and maroon shorts, and was met with a certain white haired male who was sitting cross legged on her bed.

"Hello my sweet cafe." He greeted with a grin as he opened his arms. Y/n smiled as she ran into his embrace,making the both of them fall on the bed.

"I was beginning to think you wouldn't come!" Y/n said as she pulled away from the hug and moved to lay down next him instead.

"I would never leave you hanging." The white haired male said,making the h/c chuckle.

"That's cheesy."

"I know." Satoru let out a laugh as well.

"Did anyone see you?"

"Nope. I had managed to fool them all,as always."

"I have no idea how they still haven't figured it out." Y/n chuckled as she sat up. "By the way,i saved you some cake."

"Really?awww thank you!" The white haired male exclaimed with happiness as Y/n handed him the plate with the piece of cake on it that was kept on the bedside table.

Indeed,Gojo Satoru and L/n Y/n didn't actually hate each other. They were friends,more than friends even. They have been for a while now,but decided to not tell anyone. And by anyone,i mean ANYONE.

Not even their friends at school know about it,cause their plan was to basically cause chaos together with no one suspecting them of anything. The two sorcerers had bonded over their mutual hatred for their families, and their similar personality. But that's a story for another day.

"So yowrealvydidnoeveueidsujgn?" Satoru asked with a mouthful of cake,making his words barely understandable.

"Eh?"

Satoru chewed on his cake,swallowing it before repeating his words.

"Did you really know everything?"

"Yep." Y/n simply answered.

"Even the poisoning?"

"Yeah. I did try to stop it all from happening but your aunt's a drama queen." Y/n shrugged.

"Can't really blame ya there." Satoru chuckled.

"Are you mad at me? because Emori was basically humiliated cause of me." Y/n asked. She knew Satoru hated his family as well,but she wondered if she had taken it too far.

Although it wasn't completely her fault.

Y/n internally rolled her eyes. {Emori deserved that anyways.}

Satoru's lips crooked into a smile,as he leaned closer to peck the h/c's cheek.

"I could never be mad at you. Especially not for my family." He spoke the last part with a chuckle.

The h/c girl chuckled as well. "Good."

"By the way i forgot to tell you something." Both of them said in unison,before bursting out laughing.

"You first."

"No you."

"You."

"You."

And that went on for a while,until Y/n finally decided to go first.

"Remember when you were flirting with Ira?"