6: Family comedy show pt.3

Everyone sat around the dining table,while talking to each other. Things have seemed to go well so far,much to everyone's relief.

Well,not really everyone.

Satoru of course was sitting right across from Y/n,so he could pester her. And Y/n of course was sitting beside Hanako,so she could pester her.

The two of their relation has always been that way. The Gojo clan would often visit the Y/n clan for business purposes, and vice versa. Sometimes the kids would tag along as well.

Satoru and Y/n were the biggest bullies. And Hanako was usually the quiet one, but she always had anger issues. Whenever they visited,Y/n would play all kinds of pranks on Hanako,as she was the only one who actually gave her a reaction. And thus grew Y/n's hobby to annoy the older girl.

When Kusuo had scratched Hanako's face(for fun),the redhead had vowed to never step foot into the L/n estate ever again.

Well look what happened to that.

"Eat up,Hanako-chan. You need to get taller!" Y/n exclaimed,putting more food onto the redhead's plate.

"Yeah she's right. You're too short for someone who's older than us." Gojo added.

Hanako rolled her eyes,mentally cursing herself for even coming here.

"I'm not short- yall are just abnormally tall."

"You're just jealous cause you're short."

"Remind me why I'm sitting next to you again?"

"Because you love me."

"Who lied to you?"

Y/n gasped as she put her hand on her heart. "My poor heart can't take this rejection."

"Cry about it." Hanako said as she cut into her steak,taking a bite of it.

"You're so mean,Hanako-chan." Y/n pouted.

The older female completely ignored the h/c female,making Himari grin.

"Don't mind her,Y/n-kun. She really does love you deep down." The white haired woman said with a warm smile.

"I do not-"

"I knew it!" Y/n grinned. Hanako just sighed as she rolled her eyes,but a tiny bit of a smile was visible on her face.

{Y/n}

Y/n looked up to Satoru,who had called her.

{i know something's gonna go wrong. But how? Everything seems so chill."

{Well...have you noticed that Sakura and Emori have been real quiet since yall arrived?}

Gojo Emori. Furoshi and Himari's first born daughter. Hanako's mother and Satoru's aunt. She's the Sakura of the Gojo family basically.

Satoru's eyes widened,as realisation dawned on him. He flashed a smirk Y/n's way,and the h/c girl returned the action.

As if on cue, Emori started coughing and choking. Himari,who was beside her,patted her daughters' back as Tameko offered her a glass of water.

"What happened Emori-san!?" Sakura was the first to ask,although her face showed no signs of concern.

After a couple minutes of choking,she finally stopped. But not the way everyone wanted her to.
The black haired female dropped to the ground,her eyes were closed. She was unconscious.

Himari immediately knelt down beside her daughter,shaking her shoulders.

"Emori!?"

Soon enough,everyone was gathered around Emori in a circle,with Hanako lightly slapping her mothers' cheeks to wake her up.