3: family comedy show

It was a new sunny and bright day. Y/n woke up to the sound of the rooster calling. It had been three weeks since the letter of truce was sent to the Gojo clan. Things have definitely humbled down after that. Everyone was so chill and nice.

Lol jk.

It was the exact opposite. Even the weather was all dark and gloomy. Had been that way for a while. The only part Y/n liked.

It had been three weeks since the letter was sent. Two days since they received a reply. A reply containing the Gojo clan's acceptance of the invitation.

The L/n clan had been absolutely berserk after that. Which Y/n found quite funny to be honest. I mean,when they sent the letter they were expecting an answer right? And now that the answer was to their liking, they were going batshit crazy about it? Their reactions would have made more sense if the Gojo clan didn't accept the invitation.

══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*══

Y/n's pov

"What if they have an ulterior motive behind this?" Sakura asked. Yes,she and her son still didn't leave.

"For the first time,Sakura is right. What if they're planning on attacking us?" Mother chimed in.

"Exac- wait what do you mean by 'for the first time'?" Sakura frowned at Tameko.

"Oh don't act dumb now sweetheart. You just had a light bulb moment,don't wanna ruin it do you?" Mother said with the most irritating smile ever.

{well here we go again}

Breakfast? More like breakeachother.

Their bickering went on for a while until father dearest slammed his hands down on the table,gaining mother and auntie's attention.

"Stop it! If you're at each other's throat the whole time,how are you going to make up with our arch rivals?"

Father may have been right,but he left out one key detail.

He too is always trying to kill the other family members.

"You're right. That was childish of me. I apologise." Mother apologised. Tanjiro then turned to look at Sakura expectantly. The strawberry blonde woman sighed before reluctantly apologising.

"Anyways,Y/n,what do you think about all this?" Father asked.

I wasn't expecting him to ask me. I was just peacefully eating my breakfast while enjoying the drama.

But,i have been prepared for this.

"As much as i hate them,Gojo Satoru IS kinda beautiful. Sure,he's an ass but a pretty one. So I'm on the truce's side." I casually said as i saw my father's expression change. He looked like he was on the verge of killing someone. I tried so hard to contain the satisfying smirk from appearing on my face.

"Okay you're done. What about you,Aki?"

Tanjiro moved his attention from me to Aki. I had successfully managed to spite him. Although i wouldn't call it much of a success,since i wasn't able to get a reaction out of him. Gotta work harder next time.

Aki was buried in his phone,it took him a nudge on the side from Sakura to get back in reality.

"What about me?"

"He asked about your opinion on the truce with the Gojo clan,dear." Sakura confided him in.

"Oh...i mean there aren't any hot chicks in the Gojo clan. And I'm not really into older women-"