CHAPTER 2- DARK.

15 years ago.

"What are you doing here? And what do you think you're doing?", screamed Tyler. "Saving the world from people like you. Cruel, disgusting and pathetic", told Cristie and stabbed him right in his heart. He opened his mouth with gnawing pain but couldn't scream for help. It was too late. He was dead. His wife and daughter were also dead.

Cristie had poisoned them before stabbing him so that they died quickly. She did not want any problems during the autopsy so she cut their body parts into 10 pieces and burnt them. Cristie had no regrets about killing him. She got into her car and left for the airport. She was heading back to England, where she knew she wouldn't get caught.
____________________x_________________x_______________________________

"Mr Drake. There is an emergency. You have to be here", told inspector Jhon Sabbath.  Mr Drake adjusted his collar and climbed into the car. He was driving to the place when something appeared out of nowhere, he looked terrified. He tried to block his eyes but he couldn't do it. The scene was horrific. Mr Drake lost control of the car. In a matter of a couple of minutes, he was dead. 

Jhon Sabbath was getting worried that Mr Drake hadn't made it yet. Sensing something wrong, he decided to look out for him when Georgia, his colleague who he had married 3 years ago, ran panting. "Jhon! Honey! He's dead. Mr Drake is dead!". "WHAT! HOW! WHERE! WHEN!", Jhon couldn't process the information at all. Mr Drake's autopsy was concluded as an accident. Lack of control.

___________________________________x__________x____________________________

Cristie was panicking, but her clever mind knew how to distract the case. Mr Drake, the one who was supposed to handle the case, was dead. How can she go wrong in killing people? She knew what weakness to target. Mr Drake was suffering from severe anxiety. She also knew what triggered his anxiety- the cases where Jhon Sabbath called him. Jhon was usually not invited to crime scenes but when the condition was severe, he was invited. Jhon never called Mr Drake, but when he did, Mr Drake knew it is a bad one. There were only 2 cases as such, and both of them had gone unsolved. 

Cristie grew up in a normal household, where everything seemed fine. She was given everything she wanted. But, as soon as she hit adolescence, something changed in her. She became depressed and was more anxious than usual. The feeling of not being good enough crippled her.  She started spending more time by herself, lost in her thoughts. 

Cristie was never a normal child, she never felt bad for anything. She wanted revenge. And the only revenge she could think of is killing. Cristie was exposed to the dark side of the world when she was only 10 years old. Cristie's parents had a very dysfunctional relationship. One day, her mom was tired of her dad's constant screaming. She went to the kitchen and brought a knife. Anger flooded her.

Cristie had a sister she was extremely close to. She was the only one who could understand her. She was the only one suffering with Cristie in the toxic house. That day, something devastating happened. When Cristie's mom went inside the kitchen to get a knife, Cristie's sister Miara was talking to her dad about something. Accidentally, Cristie's mom stabbed Miara. The left side of her heart. There was no sign of life left in Miara anymore. Cristie was so shocked. She couldn't cry. It felt like someone had taken her life away. She felt like someone was choking her and laughing at her. Her dad, so angry, stabbed her mom. The left side of her heart. She died. Cristie was left with an abusive father. She didn't want him. Without thinking twice, she ran away from the house.