CHAPTER 4- THE CALLER.

"Mellisa, honey! How would you like it if we got away for the weekend? Perhaps, somewhere in the countryside. Escape the city life for some time, huh?", Ajax told Mellisa when she was cooking his favourite dish- pasta for him.
"Oh, I would love to babe. How shall we? Car maybe?"
"Yes. It would be a nice long drive."
"Looking forward". Mellisa walked away from the kitchen, waiting for the pasta to cook. She got a phone call. It was from an unknown number. Mellisa didn't pick up calls from unknown numbers so she let it be. However, it rang about 3 times when she finally decided to pick up the call. 

"Hello?"
"Hey, Mellisa! This is your sister. Cristiana! How are you?"
"Cristiana? Who are you? I had one sister, and she's uh.. I have no idea why I have to tell you what happened to her."
"Cristiana! You seriously don't remember who I am!? How can you cuppie!"
"WHAT! How do you know what my parents called me when I was a child? Seriously. Who the hell are you?"
"I just told. Christiana! Your little sister"
"Okay, I doubt though. How about we meet in public? Say coffee shop right down where we, when children lived. I doubt you know that. Cut the damn call."
"The 34th street in England. How could I not remember? It's been a long time since we lived there. I flew from California to Boston to meet you. And you want to meet in England?"
"Huh? What?" Mellisa was panicking. However, she did not allow that to make her stop talking. "Okay, Green Villa cafe, at 3:00, today. You free?"
"Done sissy. See ya!" 

Mellisa couldn't believe that phone call. What! How is that possible, she thought to herself. Mellisa's younger sister died when she was just a kid. Who is Christiana? Her name wasn't Christiana. It was something else. 

The thing is after you've committed a murder, you are constantly worried about saving yourself. Any suspicion should be immediately cleared. And if anything looks like it is gonna get you into trouble, you should RUN.