Sally LOVES rainbows..

sally, loves rainbows...

sally likes clouds..

sally likes stuffing her stomach with rainbows and clouds.

sally has a rainbow vibrator.

she likes to use the vibrator a lot..

she loves the colors disappearing into her

it makes her happy.

Sally has a very very disturbing obsession with rainbows and had to go to therapy to help aid her in getting through her weird obsession.

sally: "RAINBOWS PLEASE FUCK ME~!"

"SALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP."

anyway...

*you hear a knock on your door*

"sally, your boyfriend is here you have 5 minutes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sallys Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

""John" did you bring the paint?" I ask sensually.

"Of course I did babe, I'll gladly give you the rainbow.." he said with a smirk as he takes off his mask revealing his true identity and starts to paint his cock rainbow, except.. he could skip the green since he already was because her boyfriend was Shrek. Before he could even put it in, Fiona breaks through the window holding her kids. she sets them in a chair and puts a blanket on them making sure there still asleep

"starting without me? Shrek..?" Fiona precedes to start stripping down as she too starts fucking sally.

All sally could do is lay there in the middle of Shrek and Fiona as they both fucked her roughly.

The psychologist that was going to send her away started pounding on the locked door.

"Hey! what are you too doing in there?? Your five minutes are up!"

Sally covered her mouth as Shrek started to thrust into her Gspot.

"Dont cover that mouth baby.." he said as he removed her hand, "I want to hear you."

Fiona stopped. "Baby?!" she pulls out harshly causing sally to gasp.

Fiona throws Shrek across the room and starts beating him senseless. But all of a sudden Wonder Woman flys through the broken window and grabs sally throwing her out the window. she the walks over and opens the door for the therapist. she gave her a smile before throwing her on the bed and fucks her roughly. while she is fucking the therapist. Fiona gets off her now dead husband and comes after wonder women. Wonder women throws Fiona out the window like she did sally.

soon Wonder women cums inside the therapist and then flys out the window leaving the therapist there on the bed. but she'll come back in 9 months to see her gorgeous baby.