Chapter 1 [-The arrival/Rush-]

You are a [ age of your choice] year old [gender of choose], Who just got kicked out of your home by your parents You are now looking for a new place to stay.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

                                                                           [ -YOU POV -]

       "I can't believe this is happening", why are they doing this to me. Like what did I ever do to deserve this. I'M DONE!, I can't keep dealing with this over and over again. I would be better off without them anyways. You sighed*. "It's getting pretty late, I better look for a decent place to stay. But where??

         You then tried searching up hotels and apartments online,  looking to see if there was an available place you could stay at. Sadly it didn't go well, all the apartments and hotels were either booked or full. You then tried asking people who were in your area, luckily one person responded. You were suspicious of them due to their deep, scratchy and raspy voice not even sounding human."It's probably just a sore throat or something but i shouldn't just jump into conclusions". You said to yourself.

       The person then gave you the address to the hotel, You thanked them and started making your way to the bus stop. When you arrived at the stop. The bus was nowhere to be seen. You then decided to wait. A few minutes passed by and there was still no sign of the bus.  You were getting frustrated. You couldn't take it any longer so you then called a cab. 

         As it arrived the driver asked u where u wanted to go. You then replied. The driver seemed kinda shocked and questioned you. Are you sure you want to go there, he said in a worried tone. Yes you replied. He then kept shut until you arrived at your destination. 

      You then get out of the cab with your load. "I guess this is the place", you said. You then made your way to the front entrance. You looked around and said, "wow this place seems kinda cozy! It's definitely my vibe". You then entered the hotel, hoping there was an available room for you. You walked to the front desk. You then said."Hello?, Is anyone here? I would like to get a room please". But no one responded."Can y'all just  give me a room! I'm not in the best mood right now". SIGH* "WHY! are you guys ignoring me, Isn't it your job to check people in". 

           "You know what I'll do it myself". You then walked to the back of the reception. You looked around the area, suddenly you spotted a key hanging on the wall. You then grabbed the key and said. "This must be the key to my room It looks like it has a number on it. Hmm.. 001, guess that my room number".

     You then looked around trying to find the room that matches your key."There it is". You said. You then unlocked the door only to be greeted by more rooms."More rooms! Wth is going on with this hotel. First no one's here, second more rooms inside of a room and third there's no room service. You then sigh*. I'm so confused. Anyway Imma just keep going" .

         You have now passed door 009."Lord, how many damn rooms are in this hotel. It feels like I have been walking for days!..plus my hunger levels are rising and I'm running extremely low on  energy. UGH! this sucks. I just noticed these rooms have some drawers. I should probably  check them out in case they have anything useful".

        You then searched the drawers. A few moments later, you suddenly started hearing noises coming from the previous room."Uhh...Wth is that sound?! Lord! it seems to have gotten louder! something is coming for sure. I gotta hide but where?... Where! should I hide!"... You then remembered the closet that was in the room."Ow yeah YEAH! the closet!" you then quickly got in the closet hoping that whatever that thing was couldn't find you. After it passed you then received a message on your phone. "Out of my way" it said."Huh what's this supposed to mean?" you asked yourself. "Ow well at least I survived whatever that thing was".

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

You have reached the end of the chapter! how was it? comment down below.

It's pretty bad but i'll still keep going.

 i'll be working on the second chapter.

cya next time. 👋