Chapter 8 [Smut!/Screech's b day]

BEGINNING OF SMUT 🍋            

                     He walked into the room and softly dropped you on the bed. He started to undress him self from head to toe, exposing his 11 inched member handing between his legs. You started to blush, you couldn't think of anything else but that dick inside you. You felt your member craving for pleasure. Looks like someone's excited. "Seek, Just come on and do it" Beg me darling. "Pls~ Daddy~ Fuck me~." you said in a horny tone. Good girl/boy. He then climbed on the bed and helped you undress.  After he laid you flat on your back, held his 11 inch dick and lined it up with your entrance. You were scared but excited, you didn't  know what to think.  "Fuck me until I can't walk again~!" you said. He got turned on and started to tease you, putting the tip of his member in and out of your entrance. "Seek-k!, don't tease me-e." Fine darling. He slowly slid his dick in your entrance causing you to let out little moans of pain and pleasure.

         Don't worry darling it will feel good soon~. He then started to pick  up the pace slamming in and out of you. You squeezed the bed sheets as he slammed into you. "F-fuckk Harder~ <3" As you wish my love. He started to hump you rapidly, moan seeping out of your mouth as he fucked . "Ah-h~ Faster-r~" He did as you said. He then leaned on you and bit your neck giving you small hickeys all over. You Moan in pleasure from the action. He pulled you closer to him causing his member to go deeper and hit your G - spot . "Mmmph!~ See-kk~<3" you screamed out. He kept going harder and harder every time he slammed into you. "Tears of pleasure fled your eyes, You couldn't even speak. All you could do was moan. "F-Fuuuah~" you bit down on the pillow, you could feel his thrusts get sloppier every time he slammed his member in you. I-i'm close! "F-uck do it-t in me-e ah~" He went faster and hit you with one last thrust before finally releasing his seed deep within you. "Ahhh~mm~." you bit your lip as he slowly took out his member, your insides felt sticky, warm and wet. You could feel his seed/sperm leaking out of your entrance.

                                                        END OF SMUT 🍋         

           You tried sitting up but your legs were numb. Need a lil help darling~. you nodded and he helped you up. You both looked at each other blushing. I guess were having kids. You smiled and kissed him. "I'm so glad that i'm having kids with you." Me too darling, I can't wait to meet our baby/babies. You both got up, cleaned yourselves. Y/n tomorrow is Screech's birthday where having a party at the library wanna come? "Yes of course, and I think I've got a present for him" That's so kind of you darling. "Aww it's my pleasure, Yawn* we should head to bed it's getting late" Mhm. You both walked back to bed and cuddled each other before going to sleep.

        You were woken up by loud music coming from underneath the room. "Hmm!..huh? what's that sound? "Come on Y/n the parties started. "Ow right one sec!" You quickly got ready and grabbed Screech's present. "Ok let's go" you both locked hands and headed to the library. When you arrived at the library all you could hear was Loud music. It was highly decorated with string lights and balloons. You saw Screech in the distance and went over to him. You wished him a happy birthday and he thanked you. LET THE PARTY BEGIN! Rush Shouted. The music turned up and everyone started dancing. Jeff had made some food and called everyone over. There was pizza, BBQ, Ice cream and other junk foods. You grabbed some [ice cream flavour] flavoured ice cream. You looked over and Seek appeared out of nowhere. Enjoying the party!? "Ofc I am, noww let's dance." You pulled him to the dance floor and you both started dancing. Seek pulled you closer to him and gave you a kiss. Aww, They all said. Seek glared at them, Their mouths slammed shot after. 

        You both kept dancing, Suddenly your stomach started hurting like crazy. You felt dizzy and wanted to throw up. You almost fell but Seek luckily caught you. Is there something wrong dear! "I don't feel too good" You could feel the vomit building up in your stomach, you put one hand on your mouth stopping you from throwing up. You pointed to the bathroom, Seek quickly picked you up and ran to the bathroom. It's gonna be okay darling. When you both arrived at the bathroom he set you down in front of the toilet. You let it all out, Seek patting your back for comfort. You wiped your mouth and flushed the toilet. We need to get you checked just in case. Hours went by, Screech's had opened all his presents and ate his cake. The party was over. Y/n my love can you follow me, you need to get checked. "Okay dear  but were?" Ms Guiding Lights office, she's the one who takes care of us when we're sick. You nodded in response and took Seek's hand.  

      You both were walking for about 3 mins. You were tired but grateful. When you arrived, you were greeted by Guiding light. She checked your body and asked a few questions.

__________________________________________

GL: Have you been in any sexually contact in the past 3 days

Y/n: Y-Yes

GL: With who?

Y/n: S-Seek

GL: Mhm, did you use any protection like C0ndoms* 

Y/n: N-no

GL: Makes sense, well my dear here's some pain killer and a pregnancy test. I'm truly sorry but I don't have anything for vomiting.

Y/n: No, that's completely fine. you've already helped me enough <3

GL: It's my pleasure, I'll be seeing you in 3 weeks just to see how you're doing dear. Have a wonderful day.

__________________________________________

                       You got off the chair and walked to Seek. So how did it go darling. "It went well except for the part when she asked me some embarrassing questions. Aww <3, don't worry about it. "Okay" you said in a childish tone. How about we head to the room so you could do the test. You nodded and held his hand before walking. When you arrived you went straight into the bathroom and did the test. You waited for three minutes. Suddenly one red line appeared on the tester and a second line appeared right after. You couldn't believe your eyes, Ties of joy rained down your face. "I'M PREGNANT" you screamed. Seek quickly ran into the bathroom and hugged you tightly. You hugged him back and kissed him. "Looks like you're gonna be a dad." He started to cry. "Don't cry my love" you said while rubbing circles on his back. "Know, come on lets get some sleep" He nodded and locked hands with you. You both got in bed and cuddled each other. "So when and how are we gonna tell the others?" We should announce it tomorrow darling. "Okay dear" He kissed you on your forehead, you both said goodnight before drifting to sleep.

________________________________________________

 Reached the end 🎉  

(╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞ THANKS FOR 1k+ views Omgg y'all are the best!!

cya in chapter 9! 

Am I good at writing Smut ??? pls tell me if wanted.

(人*'∀`)。*゚+