Charter 4 [ Friendly / Feelings]

"I think I like the sound of that."  What?! "Wait! I didn't mean it like that uh..h what I meant to say is that since I'm special to you.....uh you would protect me from the other entities. Right?" Well not exactly, I have a job here..and my job is to kill humans. " So you can-?"Hm..actually when I think about it. I was the first entity to arrive at this hotel and everyone listens and obeys my orders. So basically i'm the leader. "So you can help me!" Yes I can, but only on one condition. "And that is?" Not causing trouble and obeying my orders. "Well that seems easy." Easy you say~ "Oh uh-h never mind! so what about the other entities?" Don't worry about them once they get to know you..you'd be fine. 

           "Sigh~ glad to know, It really removes a lot of stress on my shoulders" Hm~.. don't remove the stress just yet. "What!?" Oh did I say something that caught your attention. "Ow.."  Well I see you wounded on your arm, wait here I'm gonna go get some stuff for you. "Wait! do you have some spare clothes? The ones I'm wearing are bloody and uncomfortable"  Yes I do check the closet by the window. There should be some stuff in there. "k thanks" No problem Y/N~ he said in an attractive tone before exiting the room. "Why does he keep doing that! does he like me or something? but there's no way an attractive guy like him would like someone like me. Sigh~ I have so much thought  in my head I could just pass out. Ugh I should just shut up and change"

      You then check the closet for some clothes, there were different styles and sizes. You ended up picking a grey oversized shirt and cream coloured sweat pants.

 You ended up picking a grey oversized shirt and cream coloured sweat pants

       You undress'd and redress'd with your new clothing

       You undress'd and redress'd with your new clothing. " All done, It's quite big but it's pretty comfortable to be honest.  Well since I'm done might as well  explore this room. There's this desk  to my right I'll start there first." You walked to the desk, there were a few books and paper just some random stuff..suddenly something caught your attention. "Woah! wth.. isn't this the same eye that was on the wall in that other room! yea seems to be it." after you kept quiet, you were getting bored of that so you started to talk again. " you know you scared me back there you stupid little thing! >:[   n.. ng-gh!" You clenched your fist at the eye and all it did was blink. " Gasp! I am offended." you said while walking straight to the bed.

      You plopped yourself on the bed and soft slammed your head into the pillow. " ugh so boring-g..when is he gonna come back I need someone to talk to." You sighed and closed eyes. Suddenly you heard the door knob turn. your eye swung open. " I think he's here, Seek is that you?.. Yep it's me alright and I have some stuff for you..I also found a suitcase and backpack on the way here wondering if it belongs to you? "Yess, thank you so much I could freaking hug you right now!" Oh-h no problem..blush*..uh-h by the way why are these so valuable to you?. " Oh, stuff like my clothes,laptop,charger,diary, skin care and most importantly my phone. Without my phone I would die of boredom.

     Uhh-h what's a phone? "You don't know what a phone is." Yeah we entities have never been outside this hotel so. "Well I guess I could explain..Let me get it out of my bag first." You then grabbed your bag and unzipped it. You pulled out your phone.

 You pulled out your phone

        "Yes it still has power!" You pushed your bag aside and walked over to him you then showed him your phone. "This is a phone, you can text, call, talk, play, shop and do many other stuff on it."  You pointed to the power bar. "If the bar is green the phone is charged and ready to be used if it's red it needs to be charged and if not charged it will die. you can also increase and decrease the volume levels." Wow phones are really interesting I wish I had one it seems fun to use. 

    "Don't worry we could share this one" Really..thanks Y/N. " It's the least I can do for not killing me..So what do you want to explore first? Uhh I don't know. "Mm-m let's go on tiktok..but before that let's head to a more comfortable area like the bed." Sure. You both walked to the bed and laid next to each other you gave each other some space. you made sure that Seek could see the screen before you went on tiktok. A few minutes later you stumble across a funny video which caused you to wheeze. Uh-h Y/N are you ok? " pfft* Y-yea I am. Mm-k but I don't really see what's funny in this video. " Fr..now I think the video isn't funny anymore. Oh well. "Y-awn~* I'm a bit tired, here you can use my phone just make sure to charge it when it's low..k~*. No problem.

       You handed him the phone before immediately falling asleep. Uhh Y/N. "Snore-ee*" Oh..k never mind. 

                                                       SEEK POV

I looked back at Y/N, "why is Y/N so cute when [she/ he] sleeps." I slowly dragged my hand through Y/N's beautiful, soft [ color of choice] colored hair. I made my way to Y/N face placing my hand on [ her/h'es] cheek as little snores seeped through Y/N mouth. I then removed my hand. I was so tempted to kiss but I didn't. I was not sure on what to say but my feelings quickly took over. " I think I like you."

_________________________________________________

You've reached the end 🎉

i'm a bit slow but still coming along.

cya in chapter 5!