Chapter 6 [Meet the others/ Confession] A lil heat

You both walked for about 2 minutes. You stop at this large double door room. Y/N were here. "Ow-w ok." Suddenly you started hearing loud noises and talking as you stood in front of the door. "Uhh Seek what's that sound?!" It's just the others. "Wait there here!" They always hang out here because there's a lot of food and stuff. "Reasonable" By the way we should go in. "Uh-h s sure" you said in a scared and worried tone.  Y/N don't be scared. you looked at him and nodded. He then opened the doubled door and you both walked in. You stayed behind Seek just for safety. You took a little peek and jolted when you saw all the entities looking directly at Seek. You felt unsafe and just decided to stay in place.

______________________________________________________

Rush: Wassup Seek how ya doing!

Seek: Hey Rush! Nice to see ya and I'm doing quite well! thanks for asking.

Timothy: Soo what brings you here Seek? You never visit this place.

Screech: Yea what brings ya here?

Seek: Well I can here to introduce someone to you guy.

All of them except Seek: Really! who is It?!

Seek: Y/N you may show yourself.

Y/N: "Ow-w... ow-k ..." you then stepped away from Seek relieving yourself to the enities. "Uh-h hi i'm Y/N and mm-m I moved into the hotel a few days ago." I hope we can be friends and get along. You said with a little smile on your face.

Ambush:  Hi there Y/N I'm Ambush  and I would love to be your friend!

Y/N: Thank you Ambush I'm glad we can be friends!

Seek: Good I'm glad you guys are getting along.

Halt: So Seek..just a question. Who is Y/N to you.

Seek: Well I see [her/ him] as cut- I mean good looking, Smart and kind person.

All of them except Seek: Ooo~ you like someone.

Seek: Blush* What No! when did I ever say that..ugh-h

You just stood there and giggled. 

Seek: You know what Y/N come with me. were gonna get some food now don't want you starving to death.

Y/N: Aww Thanks that so thoughtful.

Seek: Yea yea.

Screech: LOVE BIRDSS!!

Seek: SCREECH!

You turned around to see who seek was talking to. That's when you noticed something familiar.