23- Shockwave

anx·ious

adjective

experiencing worry, unease, or nervousness, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.

- Google

you sat on the table next to soundwave as he was typing on the keyboard. your fingers taped rapidity as you looked down at your test for math. this was a major grade and you were originally failing the class.

the question was 3x (42-2x) < 48y (3x+18)= your mind tried to understand how you did this. knowing the steps was one thig but doing it on paper was another.

you sighed with frustration as you looked away from the wicked question.

" i swear im going to kill my teacher." you said to yourself but you knew that shockwave heard you.

laying down you covered your face with your hands and groaned.

"you sound upset." shockwave says looking down at you and stopping his work.

"he expects me to understand when he goes so fast with the directions." you complain.

shockwave only nods as he continues but occasionally looking down at you.

"math test." you say not looking up at the con but feeling his eye on you.

Shockwave looked down at your work and nodded.

"i suppose you dont know what to do?" shockwave asks

"yes i dont know what to do." you sigh.

he nods once more then ye grabs you tiny paper and holds it up to his eye looking at the questions

"child's play." shockwave says as he places your paper back down and grabs something

"you cant do it for me shockwave as much as i would love for you to." you try to get up but he pushes you back down.

"if you wish to succeed then allow me to help." shockwave says holding up a cybertronian whiteboard.

"you really wanna help me?" you ask looking at him as he grabs a marker and begins to write the problem.

"i wish to see you work and not just sit there like a fool." shockwave says as he finishes the problem.

"ouch." you say looking down at your paper.

"now lets begin." shockwave says as you and him work on your paper together.