33- Megatron and Starscream

deaf

lacking the power of hearing or having impaired hearing.

-Google

you sat next to the mighty megatron as you see him smack the one known as starscream around the room. 

you cant hear the voices of the two bots but you are sure that megatron is mad at the red, an blue bot. standing there you only frown at the two. "why must decepticons be so harsh on each other?" you thought to yourself. you wernt deaf when you were born, a car wreak blasted your eardrumbs to the point of no return. 

though you still wish you could hear the two bickering bots as you look up at megatron with a slight smile. 

you used to be fearful of him but yet you gained a close bond with the mighty lord. as well as his second in command, starscream he was also one of your liked ones. and when he begged or looked like it you almost laugh he looks sad when megatron says something to lower himself.

still sitting there in your own little world of (y/n) you sigh.

"why cant i hear the ones i love anymore?" you questioned s you held yourself close. "i want to hear then yell and scream and shout." flashbacks of the car crash render in your mind as if to poison your thoughts. 

"i just want to hear people again." you try to say your lips forming the right words but your voice is muffled by the sound of silence.

Megatron looks at you with a hint of sadness and hurt. "someone as fearless as her should not have to suffer such drastic fate." megatron says to soundwave who looked at you as well. "oh she will be fine, besides i dont think she wants to hear us bickering all the time megatron." starscream says walking over to megarton and soundwave. "no one asked for you impute." megatron growls.  

starscream takes a step back as in shock for his leaders harsh words. "be honest with yourself lord megatron." starscream says reasoning with his master, "you cant be sad for something as pewny as that." he points over to you. "its bound to suffer." starscream says.

"you know nothing of what shes been threw and i think i should give you a taste." megatron threatens. 

"no please master i mis-stepped forgive me." starscream says pleading the very words he says every time. Megatron only rolls his optics but then looks at your sloped frame as you hold yourself tightly. "soundwave, is there by chance a way that we can restore (y/n)'s hearing module?" megatron asked his communication officer. soundwave looks blank but he thinks silently. 

"conclusion, repair (y/n) audio receptors using technology." soundwave says to megatron. Megatron looks at starscream. "you want to tell her that she is worthless to her face starscream?" megagrton questions as he nods to soundwave. "then say it when she can hear you." 

-Time skip brought to you by optimus prime eating humans-

you sat on the arm rest of megatrons throne watching the three bots talk. you blush when megatron looks at you with what looks like sympathy. looking away at the war lord you try to remember the last time you actually heard someone,

-Flashback-

waking up to the sound of your alarm clock you groan. feeling the soft plush blanket rub against you made you want to sleep. tapping your alarm clock twice you peel open your eyes and look around the room covered in (Y/F/T) (Your/Favorite/Thing) sighing you get up and reach for the stars as you stretch. "(y/n)! get up and get ready for school!" you hear your mother call out to you from the mother side of the door. smileing you got up and got ready for school

-End of flashback-

snapping out of your thoughts you look and see that megatron stands before you looking down at your small body. standing up, you crane your neck to look at him. megatron lowers his hand tp your level and opens his hand to find a small device. your eyebrows arch in question. looking up at him you read his lips saying "put it on." you look down at the device. grabbing it gently you place it on there backside of tour ear and then turn it on. suddenly a loud ringing sound erupts in your head. "(y/n)? can you hear me?" your eyes shoot open in shock and fear as you look up to see the smiling decepticon leader looking at you. "i, I, I can hear again!"