38- Smokescreen

"heya (Y/n)!" miko says as she leans on the yellow stained sofa looking at you with big eyes. closing your book you look up at her with a brow raised.

"yes?"

"me jack, and raph were thinking that we should do a karaoke night with the bots what do ya think?" miko says as he stands up on the table and starts dancing. you laugh at how silly she was being but still nodded at her request. miko jumps off the table and grabs your hand and drags you over to an already made stage.

looking back at her with a "really?" face she shrugs as she steps onto the stage and taps the mic to get everyone's attention. miko clears her thought and start to speak.

"welcome one and all to the first official karaoke night!" miko says as everyone claps. (not optimus tho cause primes dont clap for small homo sapiens) "first we have," miko says as she digs in her pocket and pulls out a paper and reads it out loud.

"smokescreen and (Y/n)!" and everyone claps as you turn your head to look at smokescreen with wide eyes. then the pieces clicked together like a puzzle.

Miko was trying to get you two together.

you awkwardly walked up to the stage and looked at the changed smokescreen as his holoform appears walking up the stage as well. smokescreen shuffles over to you and your arms touch sending chills up your arm. Miko tells raph to start the music as a small tv starts to show the words  the song.(love is an open door - search results (bing.com))

Okay, can I just, say something crazy?

I love crazy!

All my life has been a series of doors in my face And then suddenly I bump into you

I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause like I've been searching my whole life to find my own place And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue

But with you

But with you

I found my place

I see your face

And it's nothing like I've ever known before!

Love is an open door!

With you!

With you!

With you!

With you!

Love is an open door

I mean it's crazy

What?

We finish each other's

Sandwiches!

That's what I was gonna say!

I've never met someone Who thinks so much like me!

Jinx!

Jinx again!

Our mental synchronization Can have but one explanation

You And I Were Just Meant to be!

Say goodbye

Say goodbye To the pain of the past We don't have to feel it anymore!

Love is an open door!

Life can be so much more!

With you!

With you!

With you!

With you!

Love is an open door

the song ends and you two look at each other like you were from another planet. your eyes meet his and then out of no where you two start laughing. the others start clapping away at you twos performance and you can barely hear them as you look into each other eyes. miko then rushes you two off the stage and says the next two partners.

you and smokescreen were in another room as you two couldn't stop laughing at how well you did. as the laughing comes to a slow stop you two look at each other again with the same feeling in your hearts.

"what is this?" smokescreen asks worried yet calm. you smile as you place your hand on his cheek. smokescreen holds your hand in his as he turns his head to kiss your palm. 

"i know what it is." you say almost sadly. smile screen looks at you with a glint of hope.

"Love."

smokescreen's eyes widen as he looks at you his face turning red. you to blush madly as you slowly start to lean into him. smokescreen does the same and you both dont want to stop the connection that your sharing as your lips finally meet. A giant spark of happiness runs threw you as you feel smokescreen kissing back with purpose. 

wrapping your arms around his neck you tangle your hands in his hair not caring if it was real or not. smokescreen hold you in place as he kisses you deeply loving every moment. 

starting to loose your air you tear apart from him and start to pant heavily. smokescreen looks at you as if scared by what you might do next. smiling at him. 

"humans need air."

smokescreen smiles as if he forgot. leaning in for another kiss you again lock lips with him. 

you knew it was love, it had to be love, because love will always be,

an open door