Chapter 7: Metal Burrito

A/n: Renaming Tenya to Tanya.

Tanya: Everybody line up and enter in a single file line!

Tanya was with a whistle blowing it as she made robotic movements with her arms.

Y/n: Seriously though, how do you that?

Tanya just continued to do what she was doing as the class entered the bus. Everybody was wearing their hero suits.

Y/n was the first to get in as he looked at the inside of the bus in surprise and sat down in the back.

Y/n: I've never seen the inside of a bus. Looks like a metal burrito on the outside!

He continued to explore every single detail of the railing, seats, roof, floor, etc.

The rest of the class took their seats as they began chatting with each other.

Y/n: Whats the seat made out of?

He ripped a little piece of leather off and began to stare at it.

His vision suddenly became a computer display as it revealed the chemical compounds that made it.

Y/n: water about 65%, protein about 33%, mineral material about 0,5%...

He looked up to see everyone staring at him.

Y/n: Hi?

Tsu: How did you know all that?

Y/n: Oh! It's really simple! All you do is- how did I do that?

He began to stare off into the floor as he had an intense look in his eyes.

Izumi: Um...y/n? Are you okay?

Y/n didn't respond, he only continued to stare in confusion.

Izumi: Y/n-

Y/n: French mustard isn't even French...

Momo: What?

Y/n: The dark-brown condiment has a characteristically-mild flavor, with a sweet and tangy touch. Despite the name, French mustard actually comes from Britain, produced by Colman in 1936. Katsumi, why aren't you screaming?

Katsumi looked at him in a confused matter. She wasn't even get angry at all, just confused about the question.

Katsumi: What do you mean why am I not screaming?!

She was standing up and had an angry face right in front of an unfazed y/n who had a cheery smile.

Y/n: There is the Katsumi I know!

Katsumi was taken back by the statement.

The bus passed a speed bump. While the second tire jumped. Katsumi was stumbled out of balance and fell.

Katsumi: Ah! Omph!

She fell forwards and tried to recover. Once she lifted her sight however, she was met with y/n's face.

Her face cheeks turned red. Realization hit her. She had landed on top of the boy.

She immediately tried to get off but was caught in y/n's arms as she pulled her close and hugged her.

Y/n: Never knew you were so warm!

She was flustered as hell, but inside, she enjoyed it. She stopped fighting and closed her eyes. She inhaled and exhaled slowly.

Katsumi: This doesn't mean anything.

Y/n: Whatever you say!

She stayed there for the rest of the ride. The rest of the girls stayed silent as some didn't care at all, some just watched the interaction, or watched in jealousy *cough cough* Izumi *cough*