Chapter 9: Ugly Bastard

Y/n: come on! We need to help the rest!

Momo: are you sure this is a good idea? We should go to the entrance and call for help!

Y/n: We don't have time for that! Besides, we need to help Aizawa on her- holy crap!

Jiro: What is it?!

Kaminari: Wait, is that Aizawa?!

As of now, the squad were crouching down on some fake bushes and were trying to sneak by. But they halted when the boy noticed his teacher on the floor.

She was on the floor as her arms were broken and was pinned down by the giant purple monster.

Her head was being smashed on the floor as the woman in blue observed. Her expression wasn't visible due to a blue artificial glove grabbing her face.

Y/n: That purple thing is huge!!

The girls just stared at the scene in front of them with wide eyes as they saw their teacher being smashed.

A/n: get your heads out of your asses you horny bastards.

Y/n: I have to help her!!

Momo: Y/n wait!

Before momo could hold on to him, they heard the conflicted sounds of their other classmates.

They all looked to the stairs and saw Thirteen fighting the mist villain but soon backfired as it created a portal behind her.

Y/n: You three go help her! I'll be over here!

Momo: L/n you can't-

Y/n: Go! I'll be fine...

He smiled towards her as she felt her heart skip a beat. She signaled the other two to follow her. The three began to make their way towards thirteen's help.

Y/n looked forward again observed the enemy.

He saw that it was strong due to the possibility of Aizawa using her quirk against it.

He looked behind it and saw the woman in the tight blue suit with gloves around her body. With the enhanced vision, he closed up his view and saw her smiling. That smile faded away when she pointed at something.

Thinking quickly he looked over at where she pointed and saw Izumi, Asui, and Minora hiding in the pool.

Time slowed down as he saw the woman dash towards the trio. By instinct, his legs moved forward as he ran faster than his normal legs could.

Her wrist was nearing the girls as her palm reached asui's head.

Y/n: 'can't let her touch her!'

He successfully grabbed her wrist as he tackled her down. They both rolled in the ground as they both grunted.

They stopped as y/n got up rapidly and got in a stance. The woman got up slowly as she chuckled.

Woman: So you're the male huh?

Y/n: Isn't it obvious?

The woman turned around as she put back the glove in her face.

Woman: you really think you're ready for the real world?

Y/n: I'll do all it takes to protect my friends...

He glanced over at Izumi and her group as they stared at them afraid. Minora was shitting her diaper thing.

The woman laughed.

Woman: Nomu! Get rid of him!

Y/n: Who is-?

He was interrupted as he felt a punch hit his right side of his face. It was so quick that he didn't have time to react. He slotted across the floor but stood up midway as a trick.