Chapter 15: Break

Y/n sat there in the waiting room. He sat on a table just laying his head down waiting. He played wtih his fingers, exploring what he could do.

He raised his ar slightly and flexed, he could buff some veins as will and even write messages with them. he giggled to himself as he played with his nanomachines.

Momo: L/n.

Y/n jumped at the sudden response.

y/n: Y-Yaoyorozu!

He turned his arm back to normal and looked at her with a smile.

Y/n: What happened?

Momo: The event will take a break for lunch. We are going to go now, wanna come?

Y/n looked behind her and noticed the rest of the class leaving.

Y/n: Well aint no one was gonna tell me?! Sure! Ill go!

Y/n stood up and began walking behind Momo. Y/n stretched a bit as they walked.

Momo: So i heard that the next round will be one versus one. You think you'll have a chance?

Y/n: Hmm...Ive seen my fair share of plays from the other classes but itll be problem with a few. That grey haired girl can turn to metal and i assume that she behaves just like ejira! I have a chance with her...

Momo began to space out. his voice drowned into silence as Momo looked at his face, a light blush appeared on hers as she carefully inspected every detail.

In this world full of cruelty, where he would be psycologically and physically tortured throguh his entire life. Yet even after all of that, he kept a smile on his face. He always remained happy, she admired that. And she knew that that admiration grew into something more within her.

Y/n: And lastly that blonde girl from 1-B, I dont think she can copy me though so she should be easy!

Momo shook hersself out it.

Momo: Thats quite the observations you made even through all the conflict!

Y/n: Thank you!

They arrived at the lunch area and it seemed pretty full, their class was together on a group of tables eating and talking to one another, same went with other classes.

Y/n; Im gonna go get food alright? Be right back!

Y/n jogged to the counter and began to inspect his options. Momo watched his back from afar. She sighed to herself and went into deep thought. She looked at her class and directly to katsumi.

Momo: 'I'm gonna have to ask one of those two if I could j-join...Izumi is the best option now...Katsumi...'

Katsumi took bite of a fried chicken and absolutely peeled the whole thing in that single bite and swallowed.

Momo: 'would be drastic measures'

Y/n: Yaoyorozu?

Momo: Gh!!

Momo jumped about and held her chest.

Momo: L/n, you scared me!

Y/n: You spaced out for a solid 5 minutes, are you good?

Momo: I-I am quite alright, thank you for your concern.

Momo gave him a sweet smile as she dusted herself off. Y/n held his tray of food as both of them went to sit with the class.

Kaminara: L/n! Where have you been~?

Y/n: Ordering food...why?

Kaminara: Gh....Never mind, So! How do you feel about the tournament, you know with...being the first make in history to enter?