Chapter 8: Dinner with Neighbors. Part 2

Oakleigh, and her little sis Lydia find out who they are having dinner with tonight it is the Hunt's, The Hunt's come on in the house where Oakleigh, and her little sister Lydia are staying while they are going to school. They all head into the kitchen where they will be having dinner tonight, Mrs. Hunt says is there anything that we can do to help Oakleigh replies back I think we are all good here, I was just going to ask my sister Lydia if she can go and get the plates that we will be using tonight, We still haven't had a lot  of time to get everything unpacked, thank you Mrs. Hunt for offering to help us but we are good, Mrs. Hunt replies back saying Oh anytime darling it's always a pleasure of mine. Oakleigh calls her sister Lydia and asks her if she will go and get the plates that we are using tonight for dinner they should be in the garage on a shelf you might need to use a ladder ok Lydia replies back to her sister Oakleigh sure I will go get the plates sis, Oakleigh says thank you Lydia and Lydia said you're welcome, Sis. While Lydia is going the plates in the garage for dinner Oakleigh is just getting dinner on the table, then all of a sudden Oakleigh and Mrs. Hunt and her two sons hear a scream coming from the garage, Oakleigh runs as fast as she can and opens the door to the garage and sees her sister on the floor shaking, Oakleigh rushes to her little sister's side. Lydia what happened are you okay? Lydia shows Oakleigh hands and Oakleigh sees that the back of her sister Lydia is bleeding pretty badly, let's get you inside and cleaned up okay. Mrs. Hunt grabs a broom and dustpan from the kitchen and looks at Asher and says sweep up the broken pieces of the plates, Blake, I want you to pick up the boxes that has the rest of the plates that aren't broken and bring them inside and put them on the table. I am going to see if Oakleigh needs any help with cleaning up the back of her little sisters' hands okay. Mrs. Hunt heads upstairs toward the bathroom to check on Oakleigh and Lydia, Oakleigh is there anything you need me to do to help you while you clean up Lydia's hands, Oakleigh replied back saying there is box of first aid stuff here somewhere in the house it's just I don't know where it is at so if you could help find it while I am washing  Lydia's hands that would be great sure Mrs. Hunt replies back and asks her son Blake if he could check in the garage if the box of first aid stuff is in the garage since he just got done with setting the plates and the silverware and cups on the table for dinner, Blake replies back to his mom okay mom I will check in the garage. Blake sees the box of first aid stuff and grabs it and brings it upstairs, here you go mom, uh oh why did you just say that, Blake Mom Oakleigh just passed out  Lydia yells her sisters name Oakleigh, Oakleigh, Oakleigh wake up I need your help Oakleigh, Oakleigh Mrs. Hunt goes to Oakleigh trying to get her awake Blake take Lydia downstairs and finish cleaning her up in the Kitchen. Blake grabs Lydia and takes her down stairs into the kitchen cleaning her hands and Asher comes inside after sweeping up the broken pieces of the plates that broke, Blake tells asher to  go up stairs to the bathroom and bring the box of the first aid stuff I brought inside down into the kitchen becuase I need to bandage up Lydia's hands ok, Asher runs upstairs and brings the box down stairs.