★a (failed) wubtastic day

Watching from a window within his lab, Wubbox wonders what he should do today. He had ran out of monster DNA since he made a ton of new wublins, well to be exact 19 so he didn't need anymore anyway.

As he walked out he was greeted by his favorite green fwog footed wublin there was:Brump. 'Hello Wubbox, how are you doing?' The wublin said. 'Ok! But I'm really bored......' Wubbox replied. 'I have to go before Pixolotl gets stuck in dumb places again, bye!' Brump Quickly replied while he ran of into the distance.

'UGHH I HAVE NOTHING TO DO, OH YEA I CAN CHECK ON MY CREATIONS!' He finally realized what to do. Seeing Screemu And Poewk in de distance he chose to walk up to them: 'Hi Screemu!' He happily said. Screemu ran in front of him panting and huffing and out of breath: 'WUBBOX YOU HAVE HELP I CALLED PEOWK 3 TIMES ALREADY BUT HE WONT WAKE UP I THINK HES DEAD' the wublin said out of breath. 'Calm down Screemu, I'm sure he isn't dead' he said in his robotic voice. 'Poewk wake up,' he said as an attempt to wake him up. Poewk slowly opens his eyes to a sickly worried wublin and a reassuring faced robot. 'Huh.....' as Poewk dozed back to sleep and Screemu smiled back. 'THANK YOU FOR REVIVING HIM' 'He wasn't dead tho but ok!' Wubbox said

While hugging Screemu he heard a familiar daily shout: 'CAN SOMEONE COME PIXOLOTL IS STUCK IN ZUUKERS HEAD AGAIN!' In a croaky voice. Wubbox sighed as the waved bye and ran to the scene. Everything really didn't look ok, that was probably the worst con on having 19 children. Trying to process what was even happening he started thinking what to do: Pixolotl is stuck in Zuukers head while thowk and Bona-Petite were trying to get Pix out, while Gheegur sleeps right next to the crime scene for no reason. He ran to the scene and asks what was going on: ' so we were playing hide and seek and me and Pix thought it would be genius for it to go in my head,' said the bird-platypus looking wublin. Wubbox sighed in disappointment: 'I didn't make them this dumb did I?' He thought to himself...
__________________________________

Thanks for the 20 reads! Idk when I'll be posting more of my au but so far it's going pretty good!