Back

THANKS FOR READING! SORRY THAT RHE CHAPTERS ARE GETTING SHORTER! KINDA LOSING MOTIVATION BUT YOU HAVE TO FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED
___________________________________________

Wind

Wind

Wind was all he could here

Dear journal
I'm on the airballoon right now, going back to Wublin island. A lot has happend since the event, a lot. The Celestials were a bit mad, but after there actions not really anymore, they actually kind of regretted it now. They probably really did since they went to apologize. And the best? They said I was aloud to go back and make new ones if I wanted to, only if I didn't forget how I made some of them. Sure Brump was easy, but the one with 4 tubes of Quarrister DNA want easy to remember. I'll update you when I'm there.

A quiet sigh could be heard from the balloon. Wublin island was up ahead, was he excited or did he feel a drop in his chest when he felt the zapping through his body? He didn't know, after all he didn't feel any other emotions than sadness with a pinch of rage over those days. His core dropped when even thinking about his playmates. That one feeling at night when ur still hungry but ur supposed to be asleep? Yea that one. Thoughts floated in his head(don't think he has one), but two were still stuck in his head: were they still alive? If their not can I somehow bring them back? The wind stopped, he was there. 'Thank you!' He said to the balloon, does it even have feelings? I don't know. 

He took a step, and another. He looked around the island. Same as before: Zappy, silent and lonely. But one specific thing caught his eye: statues?

==========❌
Hi! Thanks for reading! I have made my decision to start a AVM book soon! Sorry if this wasn't as much as last chapter :( I don't really have much motivation to write since I got back into art! Have a nice day!